1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Andrew Bynum out 5 more weeks

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by GreatOne1978, Nov 12, 2012.

1. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

lmao... wtf..??

2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

can we low ball this guy

3. ashiin

ashiin Member

I have Bynum on my fantasy team, forgot to mention that.

4. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

I didn't originally think his knee was this bad. Trade value is plummeting fast

5. Panda23

Panda23 Member

'orlando didnt even get bynum!'

6. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

They should trade Affalo for him!

7. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

oh yeah? i have bynum, lowry, granger, bogut, and cousins (suspended 2 games)

8. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

So is this good news or bad news for the Rockets?

9. D12 fan

D12 fan Rookie

What da fug is this suppose to mean?

10. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Doesn't really affect us....i would hope Morey is smart enough not to pursue Bynum after this. If i even hear he is, i'll personally stalk him until he listens to reason :grin:

11. roslolian

roslolian Member

Fixed it for ya bro. At least Philly didn't really lose anything, Iggy was kinda' redundant on their roster, and if Bynum really is broken down they haven't committed any money to him yet.

Orl oth just trade DH for useless players....and lottery protected picks LMAO. Plus they absorbed AL Harrington's awful contract.

12. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

Its not about when Bynum will return this year but more about whether he is worth the long term deal or not. I know Bynum would want a long term deal and if the Sixers feel as if its not worth the money and time because his knees won't last much longer, than someone else will sign him to that long extension.

The dilemma that Philly has right now is to sign him a long term deal knowing his knees are a ticking time bomb or risk all of that assets they let go and just let him walk and let someone else deal with his long term contract and knee issues.

I know they will give him the extension no matter how bad his knees are. Even if he barely play a single game this year, they will be more than happy signing him thinking that he will return to the court soon. But BOTH his knees are in terrible shape and the fact that he is only 25 years old which is even scarier. Any player that is that young and becoming a superstar on his own, went to Germany to have an experimental surgery done on his knees to HOPEFULLY make it better has to be desperate... especially when its contract year.

13. GreatOne1978

GreatOne1978 Member

Spilled milk? lol

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

Bob Cooney ‏@BobCooney76
    Bynum has setback as he says there is swelling and cartilage damage in left knee. Other injury is in right knee.

Bynum said there is no timetable for return nor that it has changed from what team announced earlier this week.

15. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Maybe he should do something about that mop head. All that extra weight isn't doing his knees any good.

16. torocan

torocan Member

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/e...ndrew-bynum-has-cartilage-damage-in-left-knee

17. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

The Hornets would not have been able to tank with Scola and Martin on the roster. Hence no #1 pick.

18. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Damn, I remember I really wanted Morey to trade for him. I'd make a ****ty GM.:grin: