1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Andrew Bogut says Rockets play dirty

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by redhotrox, Jan 27, 2015.

1. shakes05

shakes05 Rookie

I'll pass...

2. Spoolxx

Spoolxx Member

Wish the Rockets were dirtier. Maybe then they wouldn't get blown out of the building everytime they play the Warriors.

3. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

JSmoove needs to be the Rockets' goon and handle fools like Andrew.

4. HRox832

HRox832 Member

Bogut is a b****.

5. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Remember how the Rockets trounced the Blazers in the regular season? Remember how the Rockets talked crap about the blazers after? Remember the first round of the playoffs last year? Hey GS, history has a way of repeating itself.

1 person likes this.
  6. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

That's what we need on this team...a REAL goon. Remember when Ron Artest was on the team, NOBODY tried to mess with us.

1 person likes this.
  7. SemisolidSnake

I've hated their guts ever since they did that and have been wanting to the Rockets to actually show some revenge play against them since then. I guess the team's pride doesn't get hurt too often, which is a bad thing in my book because it damn well should be.

8. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Nah, I'm not buying it. Hell, DH let an elderly man head butt him on the face. Bogut is bviosely confused.

9. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

He's just scared of this happening again. Amare didn't touch him enough to cause him to fly like that.
    [​IMG]

10. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

someone go tell bogut
    if we play dirty why he is the only one complaining about it

11. Mr Chuck Norris

Can we get more hated players on this team. I want us to physically beat down this team. The bad thing is that they shoot so well so they don't have to go inside the paint where we can rip their head off smh. Whiny b****es.

12. dream2franchise

As an Aussie...Bogut can stick it.

Outside of Bev, who's job it is to irritate and has bought into some of his own hype as a menace we're far from dirty.

If we get physical, it's usually reactionary. If Dwight throws a bow, he's dirty but if he doesn't he's soft. Can't win.

Also, this...

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-glorious-bastardry-of-andrew-bogut/

1 person likes this.
  13. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I just watched the game a few nights ago and what i did see was Dwight pushing A LOT. I didn't know what to make it because I was trying to watch him closely that night, so maybe it's nothing new, and i hadn't noticed. It seemed pretty excessive though. He was just pushing guys for no good reason around him. I did see Bogut get in a shot here and there, but Dwight seemed a lot more consistent and not targeting anyone in particular. Maybe it was just frustration, but it was still odd....that being said, I wouldn't say it was dirty.

14. Mr Chuck Norris

How much flagrant see have this year? Was Smith our first ejection of the year too? It comes down to mchale to. He's never stood up to the refs when harden grts the whistle swallowed or when the defenders are allowed to push Dwight and Dwight gets an offensive could while retailiting. Mchale needs to assert himself during the game on the officials and the team. JVG wouldn't put up with this garbage.

15. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

All that winning...and still whining?

Only thing I can stand is that smug grin of Curry's. LOL. One hell of a talented player, and complete team. But if the Rockets were so dirty...there would have been a hard foul or too after their shenanigans during the last game in Houston before being in Cali.

16. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

Came here to post that Grantland article. Oh Bogut, you so pretty...

17. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

yup^^ Bogut got in a good hit on Dwight, when they were batting around a rebound. Dwight tipped it behind Bogut and Bogut acted like he was still going for the ball and swiped down at Howard's face.

18. Mattician

Mattician Member

Someone should make a mega post of Andrew Bogut committing hard/dirty fouls and flopping.

19. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

they AIN'T about that life, though. ain't know nothing bout that.

20. hakeemthagreat

Bogut's a hoe. He's just trolling at this point. Had Dwight got mad and slapped the fire outta him, he wouldn't be talking *****