1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Andre Agassi loves Yao, Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ricealum, Nov 12, 2003.

1. munco

munco Member

bizarre picture. no comment.

2. ddddwei2003

ddddwei2003 Member

ha ha, a good joke

3. Eddie Griffin

Eddie Griffin Member

Can you tell me what does "sit in my box" mean? :confused:

4. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Try stupid comment.

5. Roc Paint

muncho, I never said I hated JVG. Cut me some slack before, I cut your digits off so you can't make a another stupid sig that involves my name in it.

6. Roc Paint

munco, you get the point, right?

7. ricealum

ricealum Contributing Member

Eddie Griffin: "Can you tell me what does 'sit in my box' mean?"

What he meant was that he would give Yao a seat in his private box in the front row to watch his tennis match along with his friends and family.

droxford's "little" joke should give you some idea of what part of a woman's anatomy is sometimes called her "box" by adolescent males (of all ages).

8. GB_Rocket

GB_Rocket Contributing Member

I'm sure Agassi's words were dripping in sincerity. LMAO

Agassi - great player, greater self publicist.

9. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

I doubt Van Gundy wants Yao associating with softy tennis players because from there its wussy soccer players, then on to the fine art of playing croquet, then who knows what next, I hate to even say it, but could this Agassi friendship lead him to, one day, consider the sport of fooze-ball to be a great physically challenging sport, one that he should make a part of his life in order to help him become a more physical basketball player? This is exactly what JVG is trying to rip out Yao. Those soft european sporting mannerisms that disguise unaggresiveness and lack of drive and ambition with airs of humility and humbleness. You never know, thats why, If I'm Van Gundy, I keep these guys like Agassi, and the next ping pong champion, away from my big man. Seriously lets stop this before it gets to that point, before it gets too out of hand, because the coaches have a tough enough task as it is in trying to steer Yao away from his disposition to play a soft finesse style of play.

:D

10. RiceDaddy7

RiceDaddy7 Member

Who cares what Agassi thinks.