1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Andray Blatche in Houston for workout?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bleedrockets, Aug 29, 2012.

1. bleedrockets

bleedrockets Rookie

So you was in the Wizards team facilities :confused: you going on hearsay bro

2. dialtone888

dialtone888 Rookie

Oh I can see this coming... Rockets down 1 pt, Andray Blatche 10p, 9r, 10a.

Going up the screen for the PnR.

Blatche: Jeremy! I need one more rebound, can you miss it? Throw in hard on the side of the rim so I can grab it........ pleaaaaaaseeeeee, common! Triple Double man!

Lin : ..............

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Did I really need to be in the lockeroom to find out about Blatche?? All you need is this thing called the internet-

-On August 2, 2007, Blatche was charged with sexual solicitation in the Logan Circle neighborhood of Washington, D.C. after allegedly soliciting sex from an undercover police officer.
    -Blatche was arrested on June 4, 2008, in Virginia on charges of reckless driving and driving on a suspended license for the third time. Blatche was going 86 mph in a 70 mph zone in a Mercedes on Interstate 85. He was released on bond.
    -on January 5, 2010 against the Philadelphia 76ers. Arenas was being investigated for a prior incident involving guns in the Wizards' locker room, but made light of the accusations by pointing his finger at his teammates, as if he were shooting them. His teammates were photographed smiling and laughing with him.
    -On January 9, 2010, Blatche was fined $10,000 by the Washington Wizards for participating in Gilbert Arenas' antics before a game
    -On March 20, 2012, the Wizards announced that they were benching Blatche indefinitely due to lack of conditioning.
    -Lapdance Tuesday- Blatche was linked to far too many clubs during his time in D.C. The most infamous, of course, was the South Florida nightspot that listed him as a host for “Lapdance Tuesday.”

Does this sound like the Veteran leader the Rockets need in their lockeroom full of young impressionable rookies??? Add to that the fact that he has already declined in talent, and overall not a player that will make this team any closer to being a championship contender.

So you guys STILL want to sign this guy???? Or am I the only one not drinking the cool aid here??

#43 dobro1229, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

Zack Randolph was worse, and he turned his career around in Memphis

i say give Blatche 1 more chance in a different setting

5. delishman

delishman Member

NBA players don't want to play in Houston.

Just work out.

6. cbk41

cbk41 Member

Except for Marcus Camby. Too bad we couldn't keep him around to help mentor the kids, especially after we amnestied Scola.

I know it was the right move at the time for cap reasons, though.

7. emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit Member

Maybe they're worried about him snapping naked pics of Rubio in the shower.

8. jhagerdorn

jhagerdorn Member

Soo,

u want to risk ruining team chemistry with the hope he can become some all star that will leave the rockets next year cause they signed him for vet min...

I say pass.

9. teebone21

teebone21 Member

hell yea he could play backup center for us. EVERYONES a bonehead in washingtion but as Mcgee showed last season, a change in scenery does alot for a players mindframe.

10. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

11. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

12. MIAGI99

MIAGI99 Member

He has his own website self promoting himself. lmao.

13. dialtone888

dialtone888 Rookie

Oh boy man , hell no! Do not want his guy in the locker room with the young guys, no!

14. teebone21

teebone21 Member

3 mill in cap space untouched and people still dont want to clear up our dificiencies smh

15. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

worse case he is a CANCER, we suck this year. And we get a high lottery pick

16. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Blatche Please! Do not want this selfish stat chasing clown. I can never forget that game.

17. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

Teams were willing to take a risk on Zach Randolph because he has a nice post up game, and has a feathery touch from mid range, and hustles on defense. Blatche can't play d. Blatche is a 7 footer who can't rebound. Blatche has no post up game, and prefers to jack up contested turn around fadeaways that he can't knock down.

18. teebone21

teebone21 Member

Blatche is to good for the rockets so the nets are interested in him now.

19. thisiscaketown

Randolph didn't fall off hard like Blatche did.

20. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Mmmm, oh yes he did. And don't be surprised if he does again at some point. I'm still not sold that Zach won't go backwards.