1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

anderson signing

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by B-ball freak, Sep 28, 1999.

1. Jovi

Jovi Member

Looks like I have missed a lot.

It was fun to read this post with knowing that BBall was right...

LOL.

I guess I would have jumped on him, too.

What do you think, Popeye? [​IMG]

------------------
    What do you expect from someone who beats up his fiancee?

2. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

good call, Swopa. (about not getting info unless it was a done deal - not the press conference part). I do know that Les is the driving force behind getting rid of Pip. (ever since that turnover against the Lakers). The crap Pip has done this summer has simply reinforced feelings already there. my source is not in the inner circle but he gets the occasional tidbit.

3. charlie01

charlie01 New Member

BBFreak!!!
    For your invaluable contribution you are promoted from Junior to Senior Member of Clutchcity!! [​IMG] LOL.

4. O-dawg

O-dawg Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I really think some of you folks owe BB-Freak and apology.

5. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Okay, we're sorry... but it was just that at the time it was rather a "leading us on" topic that just fell short by sounding like a newbie's prediction... of course B-Ball Freak has apologized himself, so it is surely reciprocated. [​IMG]

At any rate, it got us all talking... and that is what we're here for. Right?

Good scoop B-Ball Freak, just, well... you know. And I believe you will handle it better next time.

I officially forgive you, seeing as how you were correct especially. Now if you were way off... that would have been another story! [​IMG]