1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anders Breivik pleads not guilty at Norway murder trial

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Mathloom, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

This is the guy being compared to Mehanna, who's worst crime is training to kill, something Brevik practiced for 7 years before murdering ~80 people, then appearing in court with a smile and declaring he would do it again.

i'm not a lawyer, but he seems to be angling for the cowardly way out. If he says he regrets it, then that means he is not insane. If he is criminally insane, logically, he would/could do it again.

#21 Mathloom, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I don't think it matters much what he says, this guy won't walk free either way. Scum of the earth.

3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dG0MKzkaYN0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. Mathloom

Supporting Member

But he's not Muslim so it's cool that he supports ideological terrorism.

5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Nobody said that, but thanks for playing the victim card anyway.

6. HorryForThree

HorryForThree Member

I hope he does get arrested for material support for terrorism. His statements and actions are far more overt than the majority of Muslim cases, and at the very least would demonstrate that terrorism statutes apply to more than just Muslims....

7. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

They do. It's not like they were written just for this segment of the population. It just happens to be represented in that area more often.

8. Mathloom

Supporting Member

We all know what should happen, but that's not what would happen in the US.

Guantanamo bay. Message from US government is loud and clear IMO. Hoards of people at guantanamo bay have said nothing quite as bad as this, but they will never see day light.

I am 100% anti-violence and war, but the mere fact that I am Middle Eastern means that even with my stance, I'm more likely to be arrested for terrorism than this guy. Because I hate American policies, but he hates foreign people.

It will never happen as long as the right wingers are willing to ignore their power-hunger and consequent victims, as if these two things are disconnected, just like every other political "right wing" of every failed empire in the past claimed.

It's similar to the British empire with India. They invaded what was a powerful rapidly growing nation and after centuries of rule, look what they did to India. To this day, the British people claim to have helped civilize the barbarians (As they were initially labelled by the British). You need not look further than people who were considered briliant scholars, such as John Stuart Mill, who wrote extensively about how the British empire was helping the Indians, and when the Indians were rioting due to famine, they were suppressing terrorism against the educators of course. I don't think there has been a single famine in India on the scales witnessed during British rule. But the rich and powerful always have the "pen", and so they will repeat what they believe and drown out the truth.

ATW is a typical example of someone who would have believed John Stuart Mill, and would have propagated those beliefs to people who could read and write (the equivalent of which today is, internet people, who can all be considered rich).

These people are just consequences of time, and they think this happens to be the one time the empire ARE actually freedom fighters. Americans need to transcend bull**** like that. This empire is not characteristically different than any other, there have been millions of ATW's in the past.

#28 Mathloom, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  9. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

What a dumbass.

Seems like this guy is just an attention w****. He is deliberately only talking about the past and saying "it is not necessary again" so he tiptoes the line and avoids being charged for incitement of violence or something like that.

It is comparable to Mathloom saying he doesn't want the cartoonist dead, but hopes he will live in fear for the rest of his life.

Semantics to try and hide a disgusting, perverted attitude. That is what this dumbass and Mathloom have in common.

10. Mathloom

Supporting Member

To protect my own safety from these lies, as of last year, I don't support any form of terrorism, violence or murder anywhere in the world by anyone in the world for any reason in the world except self-defense (EXCLUDING pre-emptive self defense), including the aforementioned cartoonist.

ATW, attacking me with lies and childish pictures won't clear your conscience or change who you are. It actually fits the description I gave of the kind of person you are.

11. Mathloom

Supporting Member

To rest of the board, ATW is intentionally and consciously attacking me because I made the mistake of making it public on this board that I partner my mother to Germany for scheduled cancer treatment, and he wants me to get in trouble with German or UAE authorities for the statements which he engineers based on selective posting history so that I won't be able to do that anymore. He is fully aware of the legal ramifications at least in Germany and has acknowledged them in the past.

Believe it or not it's up to you, but I'm sick of his behavior and I know what he's doing is not against BBS rules, so I have to say this to clear my own name. He knows full well that I made initial statements on this board about the cartoonist which were later retracted in the same thread, and I apologized for the comments to the BBS and I would gladly apologize to the cartoonist himself.

12. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Nonsense.

I didn't know anything about your mother having cancer (wish her the best). I don't want to get you in trouble with any authorities either.

This is just a more or less anonymous Internet bulletin board. Don't overestimate who actually cares about what you post here.

Nevertheless, you said that, and although you later backtracked somewhat, everyone can make up their own mind about whether that was sincere (given your posting history) or just a tactical move.

13. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Thankfully, we don't live in a black hole, and most people can make their minds up based on evidence from both our posting history. I'm not going to selectively highlight posts as you have done.

While there are no rules on the internet, there is still ethical decency. The huge majority of people would never attempt to do what you've tried to do here. It shows your ignorance about the circumstances of a Middle Easterner, your disregard for the well-being of people whom you disagree with on political DISCUSSIONS, and the irony of you placing attempting to make me travel in fear - the very same thing you falsely accuse me of doing to the cartoonist.

14. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

What the hell are you talking about? :confused:

Why would you travel in fear?

15. Mathloom

Supporting Member

http://www.smh.com.au/world/breivik-shot-teens-as-they-froze-with-fear-20120421-1xdqb.html

16. Mathloom

Supporting Member

More cockroaches emerge:

http://bigpondnews.com/articles/Crime/2012/04/21/US_student_writes_to_defend_Breivik_742146.html

17. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Must be same dude from the video, there can't be that many morons. Can anyone confirm?

Edit: same dude. Must be nice to get administrative review. Would gladly eat crow for this dude to get in trouble.

18. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Mocking national borders and popular government probably doesn't help either. Hate to say it, but this is right off the deep end. Looks like you might want to take a break from D&D until mom's outta the woods.

19. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Nah, I don't need to hide what I think, that makes it seem like I'm saying something wrong/untrue or I have bad intentions. My views on national borders and popular government is no different than tons of peaceful Germans and Americans. I firmly believe that when people get into trouble, it's because they do not or can not make it clear than they are non-violent, and IMO I'm safe with my views in that respect.

I do appreciate your advice though. Thanks.

20. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Once again, the coward is showing his strong pursuit of being labelled insane:

If he planned the attack for 7 years, you bet your ass he planned what he'll say in court.

IIRC, pretty much all insane people deny that they are insane.

Oh and, why do we care if he rejects criminal guilt? He already said he doesn't acknowledge the court's authority.

#40 Mathloom, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012