1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

And 1 Tour

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by nene, Jul 25, 2003.

Tags:
  1. nene

nene Contributing Member

Anybody seen the new Streetball Series on ESPN. The little white is absolutely incredible. They call him the Professor. He is better than Steve Blake.

2. Yao Wink

Yao Wink Member

There is no possible way that you can compare And1 players to college or pro players based upon their style of play. I am sure that there are ways in which "the little white" is better than Blake, but are you saying the Professor is a better streetball player than Blake, or that the Professor could have done a better job in helping Maryland win a National Championship?

3. nene

nene Contributing Member

The little white "Guy" has some skills and I think he could be as good or better than Blake.

4. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Jason Williams could take the little white to school.

5. KeepKenny

KeepKenny Contributing Member

i watched about four episodes and it's really funny to watch that kid lead his team to victory over "the best players not in the NBA" two times in a row. Some of the players were pissed off and wanted to get rid of him because he's showing them up.

6. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

Those And 1 shows are pretty cool with some of the moves and all but it's mostly for entertainment purposes which it does achieve but sometimes I get annoyed by some of the things they say and how sometimes I feel basketball actually suffers because of this tour. Some of those guys are disrespectful and that frustrates me.

7. Yao Wink

Yao Wink Member

Not to harp on this, but nene ... do you think the little white could be a starting PG for the National Champion Maryland Terrapins? Would he have beaten Steve Blake for that spot on the team? Would Gary Williams have benched Blake during the Final Four because the little white would have brought more to the game than Blake would have? Do you think the Professor, given the opportunity, could have had the career that Blake had but performed better and maybe of been a first round draft pick? How is the little white better? A better shooter? Ball handler? Floor general? Better looking? Better defender? Please explain how the little white guy could be as good or better than Blake.

8. nene

nene Contributing Member

He does looks better, he looked great in the pimp suit, next time check out his dimples. Neither has any defense, his handles are as good or better than Blake's, and he has great court awareness. While Blake was a great college floor gen. his shot was pure trash esp. his senior yr. and that is coming from a Blake fan.

9. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Get serious man. It's not like you even see the whole games, you just see a ten minute highlight reel of all the GOOD plays. You don't see the airballs or the passes into the stands or the missed layups.

10. BALLhog 247 365