1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Analyze this

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocketmike, Nov 5, 2004.

1. Rocketmike

Rocketmike Member

Ok.

I've seen 2 of our first 3 games. We stink. We look odd, we look out of balance and we look like we don't have a clue. Even tonight we did. We got lucky that Mcgrady put us on his back and pulled us through. GUESS WHAT... THAT'S THE SAME AS LAST YEAR!!!!! We looked disorganized most of the time on offense last year. The difference between last years team and this years is the fact that this team has now had exactly 3 games to gel. Hmm... last years had had two full years. Also last year we didn't have someone other teams feared in all facits (sp?) of the game. Mcgrady is a much better passer than SF. The griz actually worried about Tmac passing the ball when they doubled. With SF, JVG was worried about him turning the ball over. That's the difference so far. We wouldn't have pulled this game out a year ago. Instead we would have had 50 posts divided about 24-26 discussing two topics. "SF3 SUCKS" and "YAO SUCKS". Sure Yao and TMAC don't play well together - yet. Tmac to my knowledge has never played with a real center, and Yao is still burried in a chinese-english dictionary looking for words to describe Tmacs ability. I was sad to see CAT (the one without the zero on the end) go. I wish we could have gotten TMAC for taylor the TE and a few peanuts but that's not how it works. If we lock Yao up... we've locked Tmac up for 7 years- I'm guessing its easier to find someone like CAT and Cato than it is Tmac. We should start a thread right now to track all of the neighsayers and all of the people down with the team. Then we should come back in 3 years and check on it. Put me down in the latter. If you want to know our biggest mistake of the off season it was not getting Fisher. We may take a step backwards this year- that's i guess possible, but watch for the team to take shape after about 25 games- in the mean time Mcgrady and Yao will each have good games individually and carry us to 11-13 wins in those first 25 games. BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET US A PG CD!!! PLEASE. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISMAS IS A REAL PG!!!!.

48 wins gets us in anyways.

Mike

2. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Dude...

You're all over the place. You probably shouldn't drink coffee this late at night.

3. Rocketmike

Rocketmike Member

Sorry i was trying to respond to all of the doomsdayers out there at once... i'll lay off the coffee if they lay off the downers