1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

An incident at the store

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by MartianMan, Nov 6, 2005.

Tags:
  1. MartianMan

MartianMan Contributing Member

I was in the store buying some food for my dog, and I went into this aisle where a man was standing looking at some products. The aisle is a fairly small aisle, but big enough that two men can pass by each other, but small enough that if a man stands in the center of the aisle, others cannot pass without bumping into them. So the man was standing in the center of the aisle, and I wanted to get across. I walked near him and stopped for a few seconds. It was fairly obvious that he knew I was there. In fact, he was standing in front of some of the goods I wanted to get. So I was kinda annoyed and just slide through without touching him. But I wanted to get my product, so I went reached for it and he moved in my way so I bumped him. I mumbled, "excuse me" and got my product. Then he moved down the aisle toward the front and stopped again in the middle to look at something. I had to head back so again I slide through, but this time I bump him (partly intentional cuz I was annoyed, but very lightly). It was obvious that he was standing in the middle to block me. So I started to leave and the guy says loudly, "It's typical to say excuse me!" I turn and say, "What?" even though I already heard him. He said it again even louder. I thought about arguing with him, but I then I figured it's not worth it so I say, "Ok.", rolled my eyes, and then I left.

I was thinking about the incident on my ride back and from his perspective, I was being pretty rude by not saying excuse me and bumping him. But from my perspective, he was obviously blocking an entire aisle, he knew I was there and ignored me and people walk down aisles all the time. It interesting that if either one of us was polite, the incident never would have happened.

2. coma

coma Contributing Member

Today I was on 610N and this guy cut me off.

3. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

today some kids were playing in my neighbors yard.

so I ate them.

4. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

"if either one of us was polite, the incident never would have happened."

You said it....some people are just idiots....just ignore them and go on. And stay out of the womens feminine products aisle. ;)

5. codell

codell Contributing Member

This people that live in the trailer across from me, they are our on their porch drinking and smoking 24/7.

I think they make meth.

6. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I killed a man with a trident today.

7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

it's because they live in a trailer.
    everyone that lives in one, makes meth.

8. weakfromtoday

weakfromtoday Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I saw that! I've been meaning to tell you to lay low for a while, just until things cool down.

9. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

pretty much,

according to the prophecy.

10. codell

codell Contributing Member

not true ...we don't :)

11. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Next time that happens again, just pass gas in the aisle and walk away (sneak a peek to see reaction)...

12. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Okay, enough about that. What happened when the cashier lady dropped a gallon milk carton on your product.

13. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Today, a neighbor was walking his dog and it craped in my yard, so I ran out the front door and kicked him across the road.

14. MartianMan

I went back to the store to complain. The store manager came out and told me that it was an accident and that she would give me a gift certificate. But I told her that I wanted the girl fired. The girl came and she said she was sorry but I knew she wasn't. So when the manager left to get the paperwork. I slapped the girl with the back of my hand. She started cussing me out and the manager came back and asked what happened. I said, "I have no idea. She got mad that I told on her." The girl said I slapped her but I said that she's lying. Then the manager left to get security and I slapped the girl again but this time with my gigantic penis. She died instantly. Oh, and then I got some more milk.

15. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

So, what are you going to do with it. Make a milkshake? Serve it with cookies? Or use it to make some homemade explosives?

16. MartianMan

I only got 2 cartons of milk. I believe you have to get at least 3 cartons before you are suspected as a terrorist.

17. SlizardOO

SlizardOO Member

I was driving on Beechnut and some guy in front of me just stopped his car and walked off.

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I heard her milkshake brought all the brothas to yard
    d*mn right. . it's betta than yours . . .
    or something like that

Rocket River

19. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

going east or west cause they could've been me.... :D

20. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Pfft - big deal. I stole fire from the GODS; let me know when you do something that ballsy.