1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Amick] Sixers "looking likely" to participate in sign-and-trade

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Jun 27, 2019.

1. UrbanEnterprise

you do know some of these gamblers have inside information as well

no surprise the odds jumped all in 1 day.

doesn't mean its right, just means there is smoke

Mr Chuck Norris likes this.
  2. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

Who still leads those betting odds? Toronto at -125. The Lakers are now simply tied with the Clippers at +190.

I stand by my position that Kawhi isn’t going to play second fiddle to James, and he either stays with the Raptors (most likely), or builds his own elite team with the Clippers. Considering he inked an endorsement deal with a Canadian airline this week, I think that’s a pretty big clue about what he plans on doing. You don’t sign that deal if you are about to break the hearts of Canadians and go play in Los Angeles.

#262 DVauthrin, Jun 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  3. YOLO

YOLO Member

and where there's public smoke, that's where the money goes as posted. what has been reported within the last few days? that kawhi is going to be meeting with LA. of course the odds were going to change.

4. topfive

topfive CF OG

Pat Riley: "What if I throw in our 2021 1st-rounder, attached to a boomerang?"

Deuce likes this.
  5. bratna8

bratna8 Member

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

Ha, nope.

Miami traded their 2021 1st to Phoenix for Goran Dragic
    Phoenix traded it to Philadelphia for Mikal Bridges
    Philadelphia traded it to LA for Tobias Harris

7. Asian Sensation

[​IMG]

Reeko likes this.