1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AMC's The Walking Dead [Season 6]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by fchowd0311, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Pbev99

Pbev99 Member

If they are going by the perspective of the person in the van being the same person who was killed, it can't be Daryl. He was in the front of the line...and the viewpoint they were showing wasn't the person in the front.

2. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

There could be a million reasons why they wanted Daryl to be in front for practical reasons while they are shooting. I don't think the finale has as many hard "clues" as everyone believes.

It's not like Maggie Simpson:
    [​IMG]

3. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

i was expecting three people to die on the season finale. we know one of them did, but it is possible that neagan kills more before he lets them go.

the guy playing neagan is better than i expected, but in the comics he is physically imposing...seems like he would be at least 6'5''. and he not as serious as the actor was playing him. even with that "pee pee pants city" line, which is right out of the comics. neagan is a psychotic frat-boy playing lord of the flies. its all fun and games to him.

rob riggle would have been the perfect neagan. not only is he a big guy and former marine, but he plays that kind of character alot...hilarious and quick, but someone with a loose screw who could snap at any moment.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uAle_jIK2dQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#1283 jo mama, Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  4. PhiSlammaJamma

Two rules for anyone in a zombie dream:

1. Do not accept an invitation to be a role player in an underground street basketball game after midnight.

2. And I stress this one, do not let one of the street players spray you with zombie attractant because they think it will be funny.

This was literally the most annoying dream I have ever had in my entire life. It was not scary as so much annoying. It was like being stuck in a fishbowl underground with 4 zombies who are attracted to you like molasses. I could not escape them, especially this particular old lady in a bonnet The f-word is approariate here. This dream lasted one hour and it was a true god damn nightmare with her hanging on my every movement. They did not eat me. It was worse. They were all over me.

Ok. I'm done here. You have been warned.

5. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Again.....Eugene is an important character. He is not being killed. He is the reason their ammo production starts and is sustained. There are actually launching a new story arc involving Eugene in the current comics

6. rcoleman15

rcoleman15 Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WEX2KUI6jbs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Right, I'm actually more interested in the next issue than this Negan debate on the show atm.

8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Edit.

9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

delete...wrong thread

#1289 heypartner, Apr 10, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  10. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I think it's Abraham, if I recall correctly Eugene was on the entire other side of the row from where the vantage point hit on the kill shot. I'm basing this on the RV and the way Negan was positioned.

Welp, the show seems to have succeeded though. They wanted a cliffhanger that would have people talking and anticipating this next season, that's exactly what we're doing. Once we get there, the shows ratings will explode just to see who took the wrong end of the stick.... AMC....... writers....... producers...... directors........... mission accomplished.

11. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

If its NOT someone in the trailer (Daryl, Michonne, Glenn, Rosita) than the showrunners are completely filmaking amateurs with no regard for the intelligence of the viewers.

The entire final episode had cut backs to a viewpoint of a character in the trailer, and the final seen was back to 1st person viewpoint when that character was being beaten to death.

It would be incredibly dumb to using 1st person viewing through one single character throughout the entire episode and then when you use 1st person viewing for the final scene for it to be someone completely different (not Daryl, Michonne, Glenn, or Rosita).

My guess is Michonne gets the bat. Makes the most sense from a story standpoint, and matches up with the viewpoint of the trailer from the beginning of the episode. Glenn and Daryl could also get the bat too, but its just a guess. Rosita.... I doubt it. For a death that big to use a secondary character would be a chicken sh#$ move. Has to be a major character or they've undercut Negan.

12. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

If TWD writing has taught me anything, it's that no clues or dead giveaways are ever trustworthy. Ever.

And that's not a compliment to the writers, either.

Michonne getting whacked would certainly keep the "Rick's wiener of doom" meme alive.

13. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Did anyone see an article over at Chron.com about Daryl and Glenn riding motorcycles near the TWD set just the other day and helping out some people in a car accident?

One could take that to mean it was neither of them because they are there filming new scenes. I'm still putting my prison bet cigarettes on Michonne. Any girl Rick gets close to ends up dying. It's part of his curse and why he's part psycho.

14. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

They are not killing Michonne. LOL. People, you are over thinking this. The TV has followed the comics are MAJOR plot points. Yes, there are people still alive in the TV and not in the comics....and visa versa. However, PIVOTAL moments has followed the comics. Negan's bat murder is a PIVOTAL moment.....they will not change that.

15. Surfguy

They need to deviate from the comics so all you comic-tards can stop calling everything. ;)

I don't read the comics. I don't like comics.

MICHONNE NEEDS TO DIE!!!! SHE SLEPT WITH RICK AND RICK IS BAD NEWS!!!

16. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

She is one of the last characters I would want to die. Perhaps Neegan killed himself.

17. bigben69

bigben69 Member

I guess he could be filming flashbacks or something?

18. Surfguy

So long, Rosita! Nice knowing ya! If it's Rosita, then it's a cop-out because no one cares about her anyway. All she does is stare at Big Red now like he ruined her life.

Yea...I suppose Glenn could be filming zombie-Glenn scenes while Maggie cries some more.

19. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Rosita is the one I want to bang so not her either.

After watching the scene again after my last post. I indeed hope they feed Rick an eyeball though.

20. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

My guess is
    the gay boy or Eugene