1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AMC's The Walking Dead [Season 6]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by fchowd0311, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

That dude apparently recovered quickly despite having his ****chewed out

2. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

For those who don't mind spoilers, check this out.....

‘The Walking Dead’ Spoilers: Audio Of Negan’s Season 6 Finale Scene Leaked Online [LISTEN]

WARNING: This article contains major spoilers from the upcoming season 6 finale of "The Walking Dead." Read at your own risk.

The audio of Negan's (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) much awaited entrance scene was leaked online.

On Wednesday evening, March 30, The Spoiling Dead Fans shared a link to the audio file on its Facebook page, and although the 11-minute sound clip is not of crystal-clear quality, but the dialogue between the characters is definitely audible. Listen to the horrifying final scene of the season by clicking the green play button below:

Just like what The Spoiling Dead Fans previously reported, the audio clip confirmed that a lot of Rick's (Andrew Lincoln) group members are captured by the Saviors. In the clip, we can particularly hear the voices of Rick and Glenn (Steven Yeun), and at some point, Negan also refers to Carl (Chandler Riggs) and Maggie (Lauren Cohan).

Negan has a long monologue in which he reminds Rick and company that they have killed several of his people The villain also tells the captives that they have to start working for him and that they have to give the Saviors half of everything they have back in Alexandria.

However, as retribution, Negan decides that he's going to kill one of them. At one point, Negan considers killing Maggie so he could get the mom-to-be out of her pregnancy pains, but when he has difficulty making up his mind on which one to kill, he starts his horrifying game of "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe."

The most chilling part of the audio clip comes at the very end when Negan has finally chosen Lucille's (his barbed wire-covered baseball bat) very first Alexandrian victim. The audio clip doesn't reveal the identity of the ill-fated character, but the screams and other vocal reactions of those who survive suggest that it's a brutal and horrendous death.

Earlier this month, Cohan told Entertainment Tonight that the season 6 finale is "the cliff-hangerist episode" the show has ever done, suggesting that viewers have to wait until the season 7 premiere to find out which character was killed.

http://www.designntrend.com/article...o-of-negan-terrifying-scene-leaked-listen.htm

From the sounds of it, I gather that they are going to start with the intro, musical cue at the end of the clip sounds like the title sequence, and then work their way back to that scene at the end of the episode.......

3. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

^^ well that is dangerously tempting but I will abstain.

My death prediction is
    Carol and maybe Glenn

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

With how much hype they are putting on how shocking and show altering the death is going to be it's pretty safe to say it's not one of the newer members of the main group such as Rosita, Abraham, Eugene etc but one of the original cast(including Michonne and Maggie as an og character).

#1084 fchowd0311, Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  5. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Unfortunately, I think that while a main character will go... They'll probably wait till next season to reveal. Hopefully it at least lives up to the hype.

6. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

My prediction:
    we hear a major character being killed at the end of the episode but they leave it as a cliffhanger as to who it actually is. That would be epic. And maddening

7. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

I skip a lot of episodes, and even though I don't know everything, the tension in this one is pretty good.

8. Bear_Bryant

Bear_Bryant Member

9. fchowd0311

MOTHER ****ER

10. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

It was one of the girls I bet.

11. VanityHalfBlack

You got to be kidding me? You want us to second guess till next season? You are horrible AMC!!

12. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lame ass cliffhanger

13. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

14. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

This was not the place to insert a cliffhanger.

15. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Is the episode over yet??

16. VanityHalfBlack

By the way Negan is the best thing on the show right now. And it's definitely Carl cause he sucks.

17. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

Definitely Abraham. If it was a main person you don't leave it as a cliffhanger

18. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

He's the weakest actor of them all. I think he saw that and decided to leave the show.

19. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

We know it wasn't Carl or Rick based on what Negan said.

Pathetic that they did a cliff hanger when the entire season was basically building to just one moment

20. fchowd0311

That's not going to be 'life altering' for the original characters as the series creators stated it would. It has to be one of the original characters including Michonne and Maggie. My bet is that they are sticking with the comics and it's going to be Glenn.