1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AMC The Walking Dead] Season 7

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CallMeTheDream, Jul 24, 2016.

1. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Very true, what I've looked at in comic vs show is I guess I don't recall the comic seeming to drag as much (I didn't read it much but looked over a couple and synopsis on most), I just mean if they follow source material it will actually go forever.. Weren't they shooting for 300 comic books for the series? Show is probably at 110/120 or so. Not going to look up but you know what I'm saying.

2. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

No....the comic doesn't drag things out. However, there are different forces at work. You have to fill 16 episodes and there is more characters in the TV show to develop vs. the comic.

CCity Zero likes this.
  3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I've been obligation watching for 3 years now, so I'm not even mad. It's on in the background while I get work done. I didn't even realize this was the season finale, that's how much I've been paying attention

I dropped Talking Dead too; it's not as deep as they make it appear on that show.

4. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

i didn't mind the episode

anyone know what the "didn't know" inscription on the little figurine was at the end?

5. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Dwight left it there to let the Alexandrians know he didn't know about the Scavengers double-crossing them.

6. Phreak3

Phreak3 Contributing Member

I think it was Dwight telling Daryl he didn't know Negan already knew Ricks plan. Dwight didn't double cross them.

7. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I would like someone to tell me how the tiger knew which people to attack. Tons of rep coming to the person with a good explanation!

8. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

It's a television show and it fit the plot line.

I really don't think you can find an answer other than that.

peleincubus likes this.
  9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Tiger was this close to choosing Negan as his first kill. Needs more training.

[​IMG]

#589 heypartner, Apr 3, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  10. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Is it just me, or did anyone else think Sasha was masterbaiting in the cold opening listening to music in her cell, thinking about Abe. I just couldn't figure out where she got the tunes.

And that's about the only thing that perked my interest in that shitty episode.

Oh, and Rick saying you can chop off my hands, but I'll still kill you...

[​IMG]

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I chuckled at "Yours? I lay with him after. You care? - Eh, we should get back to work."

this ugly leader

#591 daywalker02, Apr 3, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  12. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

It was a pretty boring exercise to get to point B. This season was pretty terrible at dragging it's feet. Show has become painful to watch, we'll see if Fear the Walking Dead Telemundo is a any better this summer....

Commodore likes this.
  13. conquistador#11

thankfully and mercifully I was watching Hellraiser 3 which i'd never seen. Bad acting, cheesy gore yet it had me more interested than twd. I still tuned in to twd during commercials and did catch the last 25 minutes.

14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The show forces us to try to care too much about characters I don't give a **** about. I didn't give two flying ****s about Sasha and Red. Since I watched a torrent I just skipped past her flashbacks. Did anyone care?

GRENDEL likes this.
  15. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

I had it on mute during those scenes and put 790 to hear MT do play by play of the away radio broadcast...

16. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I just want all of them to die!!! Both groups have a bloody as hell shootout where everyone dies except maybe Daryl and a cutie. Start the show over where it's dark and gritty like that movie The Road.

CCity Zero, DonnyMost and GRENDEL like this.
  17. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Yeah I never really thought Sasha was all that interesting and any "suspense" about her demise was kind shuttered once it hit that the actress was signed for the new Trek series.

I thought Red was a decent character but didn't really care about the flashback with him and Sasha.....

18. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

19. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

thats not nice :(

20. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

i ff'd past sasha's scenes and most of her and abe thing. i saw the show was an hour long, but of course thats just 20min of extra filler :(

Invisible Fan likes this.