1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AMC] Breaking Bad - Season 5

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by R0ckets03, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

Meth Damon is pretty cool. I'm wondering how they wrap up his loose end.

2. mmn

mmn Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Do19-dITUxc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OCI0sYXPh1o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think everyone needs to watch this scene. It clearly shows Huell lifting Jesse's pack in season 4. Huell uses his right hand to put a dummy pack of cigarettes in Jesse's left pocket and takes Jesse's pack out of his right jacket pocket with his left hand then pockets it.

How did they know how many cigarettes Jesse had? As a smoker I can tell you even I don't know how many cigarettes are in my pack and I would not notice as long as the difference is not more than 4-5 cigarettes. I guess his pack was a little more than half full, because smokers buy a new pack everyday and he was working that day, so he should have more than half a pack.

3. mmn

mmn Member

The epiphany was not convenient. Jesse realized it was Walt who poisoned Brock before. The only reason Jesse had his doubts is because Gus poisoned Don Eladio and the rest of the Mexican cartel which Jesse never told Walt about. Maybe Walt found out about this and used it to help convince Jesse that Gus poisoned Brock (along with the idea that Gus is okay with killing children).

I remember Walt heard news from Hank :) when they were out planting GPS trackers on Gus's car. Walt asked anything new lately? Hank told him about some big shootout in Mexico involving the Cartel, but that's all he knows. I am sure Walt went home and did his research, followed the case, and found out what really happened (it just doesn't make for good television or maybe I missed it. I do recall him using a computer).

As for the big revelation, in the same episode Hank told Jesse this guy lied to me for over a year and used me to get what he wants after realizing there were problems between the two. Jesse must have started thinking about this which is why he exploded at Walt when he told him to leave everything. He got sick of being used and lied to for Walt's best interest. I think it's clear Walt loves Jesse and his family, but he is never straight with them and he plays them.

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

His overly polite manner to Lydia is probably a secret turn-on for her. I expect her inner cougar to come out to devour him, soon. She might even make Todd cover his eyes this time.

5. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Todd is pretty polite in general. Acts nothing like the person he is. That is what makes him awesome.

6. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Yeah. He's a classic psychopath... which makes him awesome.

7. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Well damn, sounds like you awesome guys can really relate to him...:eek:

8. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

He was an awesome bully in Like Mike

9. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

GUESSED IT!

10. heypartner

I'm thinking Walt goes back to get the ricin not because he's going to use it. He's never used it and he made for someone else to use (Jesse). For whatever reason he needs to give it to someone else, who he wants to kill someone for him

And that person is Lydia

Wlalt does the bday bacon the day he arranges for Saul to get his new identity man to move his family to Alaska. That's why Walt has hair again. Either he went off chemo or its a disguise because he's in hiding

But it's Lydia who he's getting the ricin for. Because the whole chemistry man plot about the ricin is he always made it for someone else to use. He's never needed it himself

Dude isn't going to kill himself or anyone else with the ricin. But he might manipulate someone else who needs a detached means to kill like poison because that don't really want to be BAD ,,, just like Jesse and Lydia

Lydia is probably capable of killing someone, as long as she doesn't have to see it happen; hence ricin

In the post shadowing, walt is going to get the ricin for Lydia, because he needs here to do sumpin

#1970 heypartner, Aug 28, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  11. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Then who are the guns for?

12. heypartner

I'm glad you asked. The guns are because there is a big shoot out where he fakes his death before Sauls man disappears him. That's why the neighbor is stunned to see him, because everyone thinks he and skylar and Walt jr are dead. Maybe it's a staged going postal episode. That explains the vacant chained house with graffiti of Heisenberg such that everyone knows who he is

And here I was laughing at Y'all before the new 1/2 season for making up theories

I'm all in now. Lols

#1972 heypartner, Aug 28, 2013
  13. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Walt's drivers license and the plates on his car said New Hampshire. The title of the episode is "Live Free or Die", New Hampshire's state motto.

I'm pretty sure he's already used Saul's man prior to the flash forwards.

And Walt may have indeed faked his death, which is maybe why his neighbor was so shocked to see him in episode 509.

FWIW, Gilligan mentioned on Talking Bad that people don't necessarily lose their hair the 2nd time through Chemo. So maybe Walt is still going through Chemo. Or he's beaten the cancer at that point. Or maybe he's just accepted the inevitability of death and has stopped his treatments.

14. Entropy

Entropy Member

I'm thinking Saul Goodman is gonna die in the last 2 eps. All this outside talk of developing a spin-off for his character sounds like the right kind pf smokescreen to use if I want to kill off someone and have it be a huge shock.

15. heypartner

New Hampshire then

Also you would stop chemo when in hiding becuase who ever is after you could be looking for new chemo patients. If you change your identity and chemo appointments is attached to your previous identity, then you would go off it, especially if you are terminal

I think we are on to sumpin

Btw cannonball. You didn't mention my take on Walt is getting the ricin for Lydia to use because if she kills someone she needs to cover her eyes. Poison is a weapon she would use becuase it detaches her from seeing the kill

As long as Lydia gets to wear her Louboutin shoes and cover her eyes , she's good with killing

#1975 heypartner, Aug 28, 2013
  16. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

I think it's a lot more likely Walt kills Lydia, rather than work with her.

17. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Could be. Lydia definitely wants result but doesn't want to get her own hands dirty. First with Mike's men, then with Deckland and his crew. But I'm not sure she'd even have the guts to poison somebody herself. And I don't think they're going to waste the Ricin by giving it to Lydia to poison somebody else. Walt's going to use it himself.

I get the feeling that the Ricin will be used, but we won't necessarily see the end result. I guess it kind of depends on when we see the "future" again and when it gets used. I'm thinking not until the series finale.

Part of me thinks Walt will try to use it on somebody (Jesse?) and they'll turn the tables and Walt will unwittingly consume it. We don't see Walt die, just the realization that he's been poisoned and we're left to assume his death.

Of course, if Walt knew he'd been poisoned, he could seek medical treatment for it. Same with Jesse since he knows the symptoms. More likely it gets used on somebody who's not aware of the Ricin. Somebody we already know. Hank or Marie? Probably not. Lydia or Todd? More likely.

I think that we will see Todd/Lydia/Czech's? become a significant threat to Walt and the Ricin will get used in some way to remedy that situation.

Although, it is odd that 52 year old Walt had both Ricin and an M60 machine gun. One is used to kill somebody while trying to hide your involvement (or at least trying to kill someone you can't get close enough to with a gun) and the other is going to make quite a scene and isn't very inconspicuous. It doesn't seem like both would be used by the same man.

18. heypartner

Yet we are not even sure if Walt got the weapons to use himself. He might have secured them (he has so much money) for someone else to use

19. Ubigman

Ubigman Member

this **** was hella sick

20. heypartner

what? he already chose to work with her versus killing her.

anyhoot, you could be right.

I'm just having fun with Lydia and her taste for Louboutin red souled shoes while walking over blood, and that she will (in)directly kill again. I'm telling y'all, those shoes were a big symbolic statement by the writers, and all BB women and gay guys agree with me. If you know woman's fashion like me, those shoes were chosen for that scene.

She will kill again.

lols....but my big prediction is Jesse is not going to Break Good to help Hank. Hank is more likely to Break Bad to help Jesse.