1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AMC] Breaking Bad - Season 5

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by R0ckets03, Jun 2, 2012.

1. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

Jessie wouldn't be taking care of Brock. He would be going to the can for the rest of his life.

2. mrm32

mrm32 Member

I don't see how. There's no evidence against him. All of the tapes were destroyed and the only people that knew of his involvement were Hank and Gomie and they're dead.

3. TheresTheDagger

Incorrect. Both Skylar and Marie were well aware of Jesse and his involvement. The DEA also was made aware Pinkman was working with Hank trying to nail Walt by Marie. Lets also not forget all of Pinkman's fingerprints at the meth lab the Nazi's had. I imagine there is also videotape of his presence...remember the cameras work at the Nazi's place.

This is just the things I can think of off the top of my head.

4. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Didn't Vince Gilligan say that in his mind Jessie did get away? I remember him saying there was a deleted scene of him getting off a bus in Alaska that was supposed to play after the credits, but it didn't really fit in.

5. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

I recently finished watching the entire Breaking Bad series. It's pretty legit, are there any other shows like this? I'm not really a TV person.

6. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

I don't think anything is really like Breaking Bad, I have been searching for more shows to get into but its hard.

Dexter is pretty good for like 4 seasons, the first season of Homeland was awesome, but i haven't found another series thats an adrenaline ride from start to finish like Breaking Bad.

7. Swishh

Swishh Member

Remember when Jesse tricks Walt into revealing where he buried his money in the desert? Jesse brings up how Walt poisoned Brock. Walt then says that he knew exactly how much of the poison to give to Brock to prevent him from dying.

My question is, do you guys believe Walt was trying to kill the kid...or did he really just give him enough poison to get him really sick, but not enough to kill him? I think it was the latter.

8. Rox11

Rox11 Member

At the end we learned all along walt is a good person who had to do what he needed to obtain wants. He never intended to hurt Brock. It was yhe only means to get to jessie.

9. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Enough to get Jesse scared and turn on Gus.

10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Yea, the two sides to the scale are: Poison Brock just to get him sick - or have Walt and his entire family get murdered by gus ("...I will kill your infant daughter"-Gus).

11. Swishh

Swishh Member

So you don't think Walt intended on killing Brock - ya think he purposely gave him just enough poison to get him to turn on Gus and not kill Brock?

12. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I don't think he wanted Brock to die (otherwise he'd be dead). I think he was willing for him to die though.

13. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

i'm sorry but walt was a piece of ****

14. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Yea, that was the point of the lily flower or whatever it was. He knew it would get him sick but not enoug to kill him.

C'mon, what do you think Walt is? A monster :grin:

15. oelman44

oelman44 Member

The Wire? I've never seen it but am considering watching it after hearing such great things about it.

16. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

I couldn't tell you man, I have also wanted to watch it but its not on Netflix and I don't really know where to find it. If you know where to watch it please let me know.

17. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

He was a monster, he had to become just as evil as all the guys that stood in his way.

18. Indaface

Indaface Member

HBOGO is the only place. If you have an HBO subscription you just log in to your cable account and can access it.

If not just use a friend that has an HBO subscription.

19. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

ahh sweet man! I will watch it!

20. Rox11

Rox11 Member

To an extent, not because he wanted but had too.
    Everyone that stood in his way was way worse but he outsmarted them.
    It's all about the transformation, don't forget that