1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AMA] Started HRT last week

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheJuice, Jun 17, 2022.

1. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Long time member on my second account. Came out "to myself" in December after a lifetime of suspecting something wasn't right.

Logged back in after the Christian Wood trade, it's the long weekend and I'm kind of buzzed and bored. Ask me anything you want. Only rules are you can't get mad if you don't like my answer, you don't try to convert me to your religion, and you don't try to talk me out of it. I'm happy to answer any questions, but I didn't go through a very intense process to get hormone treatment that I'll be convinced by a random youtube video from a soccer mom or Joe Rogan. I also won't post pics (at least not right now).

2. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

AB?

No too young.

RL?

3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Pretend we don't know what these acronyms are. Because I had to google them.

Glad you're doing you. That's important.

So you're transitioning? Are you planning on any surgery?

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  4. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Sorry lol.

Transitioning yes. Probably not getting "bottom" surgery. I might get a nose job or something at some point, but I have a pretty feminine appearance if it werent for my facial hair (why I grew it in the first place).

But yeah I take three medications that basically redistribute body fat.

Contrary to popular belief, most of it is reversible, except for loss of fertility. It takes 6 months for any changes, and a year for anything noticeable to an outside observable. Close to 5 years before you're basically a different person.

I may get vocal cord surgery although thats risky. I actually like my voice, but for safety reasons it's not always the best thing to stand out.

Xerobull likes this.
  5. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

I was a poster called da_juice. Very active in HS. Essentially had a complete psychotic breakdown right before COVID hit (which only exacerbated things).

I was a frequent D&D poster and essentially grew up with guys like Yung-T, BigBird, and RedRedemption. I never met any of them IRL but we all joined around the same time and had our HS/college milestones around the same time.

One of my favorite memories is reading the SpaceCityKid thread on my high school laptop in 2010.

6. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

I should also add I was extremely misogynstic, trans/homophobic as a teen and poster here and a lot of that misogyny is common among Male to Female people. Although getting dating advice from clutchfans instead of acting like a nornal person probably did not help lol.

jiggyfly and Yung-T like this.
  7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Ha, I remember that.

Hope your transitioning works out well.

TheJuice likes this.
  8. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Thanks!

SCK may have also contributed to my immense personal insecurities. I was 15 when that happened and sex was not even on my radar (nor did I really get that people could lie and tell outrageous stories for fun online).

Thats around the same time people I grrw up with were starting to party and like seriously date. I just remember (on top of my other psych issues and weird gender problems; that no one would have understood in the late 2000s) feeling like I was so far behind socially from my peers.

Thats also when things like facebook and twitter really took off. Id get messages telling me I should kill myself and that I'd die a virgin. I was about to my senior year before a friend of mine did in probably the most brutal way imaginable. Everyone, even people who didn't know him, acted super sad...but they made it about THEM.

I have BPD and struggle with empathy in general...but I think people are far less empathetic than they act.

durvasa likes this.
  9. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Funny enough, BPD & anorexia (two other issues I have) are usually seen as "girl diseases". So psychs will rarely diagnose it or treat it as anything serious. A lot of healthcare still relies on old stereotypes. Probably why my gender dysphoria had to be self diagnosed

10. Jontro

Jontro Member

RedRedemption and TheJuice like this.
  11. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Jontro debating about if I'm fappable lol (never change)

jiggyfly and Jontro like this.
  12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Good to hear from you and all the best for your transition, hope it gets you to a happier place.
    This also explains why you weren't around really anymore, always wondered. :)

I really loved those fantasy drafts we did and the bonds it created, we gotta do it some time again and reminisce about the good ol' times.

TheJuice likes this.
  13. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

LOL Im surprised you remember me!

Yeah Id love to do one again. Remember how Clutch had to create a seperate sub-forum because we clogged the Dish?

Yung-T likes this.
  14. Jontro

Jontro Member

clutch breh scared of our drafts, and couldn’t bare seeing me constantly win.

Yung-T and TheJuice like this.
  15. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

I gotta say this is going much better than expected.

In contrast, my Mom won't talk to me anymore. She's big into the narrative that trans women are all rapists/perverts and thinks I'm crazy

Yung-T and mikol13 like this.
  16. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

I will also say, it is much easier being a woman lol. As someone who's been both genders life is far easier as a woman (if youre even somewhat decent looking). That may be though because parents of girls (rightfully so) instill a fear of any and all men in them.

17. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

18. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

27/penis-girl/Athens, GA

add me on kik :)

send me roses! $10.00/min

19. Jontro

Jontro Member

need pics for science puposes

jiggyfly and Xerobull like this.
  20. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

lol remind me in a year. I apparently (per women Ive talked to) have feminine cheek bones, arms legs lashes nails and eyes.

Also I dont have pointy elbows (remembwr that?)