1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AMA- I'm lesbian trans and don't want to indoctrinate your kids....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by TheJuice, Jun 18, 2022.

1. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Thats awesome!

2. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

They other got divorced but found someone pretty quick. Both partners are very attractive.

3. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Its funny about the one couple. Some people, like my best friend since I was 7, was like "yeah in retrospect that all adds up".

4. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I don’t understand your math, but then again I never graduated from FOM

5. rockbox

I knew my nephew was gay years before he came out. People who care and know you, probably know you way better than you do. It's an objective view.

TheJuice likes this.
  6. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Lol what are you blabbering about now? A little early to be hitting the bottle huh?

7. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

A lot of it for me was a mix of not having the vocabulary to explain it as well as 'unlearning' a lot of very feminine traits and behaviors...part of which came from bullying and others came from just finding my own interests.

I always thought, up until maybe December, that every guy wanted to be a woman. That apparently isnt the case lol.

8. rockbox

Yeah I understand. I have another gay friend who told me he was raised hating gays even though he knew he was gay. It sucks trying to live up to other people's expectations or what you think their expectations are.

I know my kids are definitely more accepting and understanding than my generation just because they are more open with each. That is a good thing. No one should live with the burden of hiding who they really are. Life is hard enough without pretending.

9. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

I probably mentioned this before but I had no problem with queer people, no problem with trans men (although I thought they were making a mistake).

I had a VISCERAL hate for drag queens and especially trans women; even as I cross dressed for years.

10. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

FTFY.

11. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

F*ck Our Mothers University? I knew she was a wh0re...

12. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member