1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AMA- I'm lesbian trans and don't want to indoctrinate your kids....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by TheJuice, Jun 18, 2022.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I have a question that I would like to TheJuice talk about. Do you feel the community you live in is supportive of your change or do you feel you will need to move to find a more supportive community?

#41 rocketsjudoka, Jun 19, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
  2. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

first, good for you, and thank you for sharing your experience here (sincerely).

I have a question about the mechanics of it all- if you identify as a lesbian (is "identify" the correct terminology?), but you're keeping the P (completely understandable), what does lesbian sex mean in this configuration? is PIV sex with a transgender woman lesbian sex, or is the P in this case, just a permanently attached strap-on? and if you have sex with another P totin' lesbian trans woman...

again, apologies for being so direct/coarse, but it feels like we may need some new terminology (other than gay/lesbian/straight) to describe the sexual experiences of trans people who maintain their genitalia of birth.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

You know? Thats honestly a great questio.

Some trans/non-binary people use the term sapphic; which just means you're attracted to women.

@rocketsjudoka Its a mixed bag. Im definitely not in the most progressive part of the country; but I am in a college town with a size-able counter culture. Sometimes prople make comments; others don't seem to care. Younger people tend to be more accepting but Ive also heard people in their 20s say that homosexuality is a sin etc.

4. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Many dont in part because its expensive and quite complicated. Some get whats called an orchiectomy (testicle removal).

The way I saw it, my penis never quite caused me distress and being able to pee standing up is something Id like to retain. You do still have the ability to orgasm the difference is youre shooting blanks.

Its funny because the ancient greeks basically saw women as "inverted men" and Gender reassignment surgery is just that (folding the scrot inwards and attaching stomach lining; for trans men their clit grows out)

Pole, Invisible Fan and basso like this.
  5. basso

Supporting Member

thank you for following up!

I think of Sapphic as just another term for lesbianism, but maybe that's just my narrow experience of being married to a classicist who went to a women's college.

and forgive me if I'm too direct, but if you're a lesbian, and have sex with trans women as well as women who are not trans (ie, birth genitalia is female)...isn't one just bi at that point?

not trying to make light of this; sincerely interested.

6. basso

Supporting Member

is the blank shooting a result of hormone therapy?

7. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Not married. I find that the phrase from A Bronx Tale about great women being like prize fighters being true. As of now I think I've met 2 out of my 3...

as for my dream girl, I like red hair, pale skin. Bonus points if she's a little bigger. Preferably a little older than myself; liking or at least tolerating college football is a must.

basso likes this.
  8. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Thats a good question lol. I think aside from genatalia theres a presentation component (which is the issue I have now).

Take for my example my ex's brother. He was born a woman and looked just like my ex. As far as Im aware he still has female parts. But he also has a puberty stache and had a masectomy. I know I dont find him attractive and I doubt most straight men would even though he technically has lady parts.

Tbh, I think discussions like this is part of why people (even supportive people) get so uncomfortable talking about sexuality, gender, gender roles etc. Its far easier to ignore outliers and imagine the world like a Dick & Jane book where everything is clearly defined.

rocketsjudoka and basso like this.
  9. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

OK I'll participate. And I apologize if I mistakenly believed this was just an insincere troll attempt.

I'm most interested in why you think you have been searching for your identity your entire life.

I saw an old post where you said you were raised protestant and (at age 13/14!) had been "experimenting with different religions" for a while, while at the time aligning closest to Islam.

Where do you stand on the religious aspect nowadays? And how does that relate to your gender identity journey?

Thanks.

10. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Yeah Ive heard this before. I think entitlement/privilege is multi-faceted and while there's somethings Im going to need to "re-learn" its worth noting that many lgbt people are treated differently because they rarely conform to existing gender norms.

Ill also note that people like JK Rowling often arent arguing in good faith and make a lot of no true scotsman fallacies. For instance, if I say "I dont know how to put makeup on" theyll say "see? he's not a woman." but if I celebrate learning that they say "wow this so-called woman likes to play dress up and doesn't care about FGM in Africa."

I'll also say that the trans community often is terrible at explaining things; and older trans people in particular tend to be really annoying. But a lot of those problems are true for the Left. I also worked in political strategy/advertising before; so Im a little savy of what "plays well in Poughkepsie" as my old boss would say.

Nook likes this.
  11. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Ah yes...those days...

thats very common for people with BPD (borderline personality). It probably also didnt help I was a pretty worldly kid who asked a lot of questions lol.

Im definitely not religious now. I go to church or shabbat dinner sometimes. Spirituality is simply not an itch that needs scartching right now. Honestly, that was so long ago that I can't quite recall what drew me into Islam besides maybe wanting to be contrarian and rebellious. I do remember though having an interest in cross dressing and wanting to be a girl as a pre-teen...but honestly just assumed every guy did. I also knew it probably was not a good idea to talk about it; even if I had thr vocabulary to express it...there's no way I could have come out in 07/08.

That leads to another point; I think a lot of trans kids are troubled (becausr they usually cant come out or transition) and some of their troubled kids so copy them for attention. Teenage years are hard as it is. I imagine being openly trans and the social baggage that comes with it doesn't help. I know I was very homophobic as a teenager

12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Thanks. This leads me to another question.

Your views on religion have totally changed.

Are you sure your views on your gender identity will not also change completely, let's say in a few years?

And if that is a possibility, aren't you concerned about making possibly irreversible changes to your body?

You are clearly old enough now to make these types of decisions, but are you certain enough that you will not regret at some point in the future?

13. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Oh for sure. But the more doubt I felt and the more weighing pros and cons the more it felt right. I may have mentioned in this thread or others like it, part of the backlash I think is a lot of confusion of how transitioning works and what you need to be approved.Which is also why it drives me crazy when people (yourself included) equate a teenager taking puberty blockers to chopping off their genitals. If you have a pre-teen/teen who says their trans; they more than likely are (if they're lying about it they likely have underlying issues already). And if they arent worst case is puberty gets delayed and they change their mind.

Thats not to say doctors dont impose "gender culture" or chop off kids genitals. In many places, intersex infants often are forcibly assigned to one gender or another based on what the parents want. To me thats a lot more brutal/sick than a 12 or 13 year old delaying puberty.

Also, while expensive, pretty nuch everything is reversible. Aside from your gametes and reproductive function most of what wr consider "biological" sex and gender is very much aesthetic and physical changes that can be altered. And the ones that can't often are things that occur in people who are gender conforming...look at all the WNBA players who posters call men for instance.

As an aside, the people who lose thr most with trans inspections/bans in womens sports will be cis women. Now any woman with a height afvantage or strong jawline will be subject to scrutiny and its going to disproportionately affect black women; who often arent seen as "effeminate" in the US

14. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Lol dafuq does that even mean?

Nook likes this.
  15. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

He’s afraid of cops or mebe ICE.

16. HTM

HTM Member

Serious question @TheJuice.

Whats your take on Trans folks using lockerrooms with kids?

The hanging dong in front of 7 year old girls in the lockerroom is… problematic for a lot of people.

17. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Ywah I get that. Its why many trans people avoid going to gyms or pools. I never liked or understood locker rooms for that reason. Ultimately, its up to how well a person passes. It also relates a lot to the fact that people treat transitioning as something inherently sexual or as a fetish. IMO 7 year olds shouldnt be seeing naked adults period, regardless of genitals.

edwardc, jiggyfly and rocketsjudoka like this.
  18. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Yes this is a barrier for many trans athletes. As someone who coached a trans college age athlete I don't recall which locker room she used and now that I think about it she might've just skipped the locker room and changed in the handicap stall in bathrooms.

Current codes require building intersex "family' bathrooms that as the name states can be used by any gender but also has things like changing stations. That could be a solution for trans who are uncomfortabl with changing at gyms.

jiggyfly likes this.
  19. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

I was shocked to find out that some men's bathrooms don't have changing stations. I guess men rarely went anywhere with their kids but not their wives in the past.

A lot of the men's rooms at the more 'college' bars here don't have toilet paper or even soap. Idk how that's not a health code violation of some kind, but the city turns a blind eye to a lot of bullshit here.

20. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Not having TP or soap is a code violation and as an architect any new bathroom we design would have to have those fixtures. The code though is only as good as it's enforced.

TheJuice likes this.