1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Am I offending people of religion?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, Jul 31, 2009.

?

Am I offending people of religion in this statement?

1. yes

11 vote(s)
    19.6%
  2. no

34 vote(s)
    60.7%
  3. you offended Gallery Furniture, Mattress Mack, and Marvin Zindler

11 vote(s)
    19.6%
  1. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

I hate people who take their religious beliefs as far as ThaBlackKnight. Simply ridiculous how you can be that offended over the words "that dude". Nevermind there are people who completely don't believe in God and think you're an idiot for doing so, calling him "that dude" is sooo offensive and you should definitely "stick up" for him. I'm assuming you're pretty young?

Well done, Tinman. Not enough people fight for the Charles Jones' of the world. Who remembers the Carl Herrera's? One guy here said that he liked the Rockets because of Hakeem, but loved them because of Francis - in what world does that make sense? Keep up the good fight.