1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Am I offending people of religion?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, Jul 31, 2009.

?

Am I offending people of religion in this statement?

1. yes

11 vote(s)
    19.6%
  2. no

34 vote(s)
    60.7%
  3. you offended Gallery Furniture, Mattress Mack, and Marvin Zindler

11 vote(s)
    19.6%
  1. ThaBlackKnight

I'm a whiner and a moron??

I must be a moron right, I mean, I only started attending college full time away from home when I was 16 years old... :rolleyes:

I'm only on the Dean's List at UH. Any moron could do that right?? :rolleyes:

I'm a whiner for standing up for my rights?? I guess MLK, Gandhi, Rosa Parks, Mandela, etc. are all whiners too.

Last time I checked this was a free country, and I have a right to complain if I feel disrespected....

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

The idiots on this board amaze me.

3. RedRedemption

The laws of the country do not apply to this board, if your argument is without merit your thread, then you do not get to complain.

4. ThaBlackKnight

Look at my posts about basketball, and then try and call me an idiot...ask around, I'll cut you some slack since it is only your 10th day here.

Also, there is nothing idiotic about standing up for what you believe in either.

5. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

well it is UH after all

;)

6. RedRedemption

I've been lurking these boards since 06. I think I've been here long enough. :/

7. RedRedemption

I was gonna say that, but I didn't want to "disrespect" the school. No need for a "Am I offending people of UH?" thread to start up either... :/

1 person likes this.
  8. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

I have the biggest penis of all.

1 person likes this.
  9. RedRedemption

That's... nice to know? :D

10. ThaBlackKnight

I know UH aint Harvard, :D

But it still doesnt mean that a moron can get through college on the Dean's list and start school at 16 years old...

11. RedRedemption

Well good for you! But basketball knowledge and school-related knowledge are two are not one in the same.

12. RedRedemption

Ugh, had to fix my post.

13. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ok here's your apology

DEEEZ NUUUTS!!

ahahahahahahahaha :D :D :D

14. RedRedemption

:cool:

15. ThaBlackKnight

very funny you female dog. (note I'm not cursing on behalf of some of the posters' requests)

You feel like a big man huh?? You some cyber-gangsta now?? You love your boy Maxwell and his nuts so much right...you seem to know how to ride him very well

Forget you man...go play with Vernon Maxwell's genetalia some more and don't you Vernon Maxwell lover, just be careful though, he's got Herpes.

Unless you wanna earn half a million dollars the dirty way, go for it you female dog.

16. RedRedemption

This is exactly what DD was talking about.
    When a poster feels threatened he backs into a corner and lets out a spew of insults directed at the opposing poster or parties. :/

Shame on you.

17. ThaBlackKnight

Shame on me??? What the heck is "DEEEZZZ NUUUTTSS??"

I didn't bring up any male genetalia, Tinman did.

Every thread I bring up, Tinman brings up Maxwell, not me.

Why should I get the blame?? I didn't start the cursing or personal insults...

18. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Ok

two things here

first.....RocketRed.....enough with the name calling....if you cant make your point without calling people idiots or morons...maybe you should quit posting till you find a way to do so. (that goes for the rest of you as well)

second

BlackNight..

man, I feel for you...but this is the internet....folks aint real concerned with if what they say offends you....and honestly, we cant police every single thing that *might* offend someone.
    We try to keep things civil around here, but getting offended at someone else's way of referring to a supreme being doesnt even come on the radar in Modville. Anyone can tell you I'm not a fan of tinman, but in this case, he did nothing banworthy by referring to the supreme being as "that dude". All you can do is register your distaste and let it go....if you never want to see his posts, use the ignore list.

19. RedRedemption

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=deez+nutz

Actually, you did start personal insults. And btw, Deez Nuts are in the link. :/

20. Canadiandude

Canadiandude Member

Like it or not, sports and religion goes hand in hand. The very website you're posting and reading in Clutchfans is etymologically sourced to religion. You obviously have more issue with the OP on a personal than sports and religion or really even this thread. Get the sand out of your vag and maybe some respect will be reciprocated :D