1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alyson Footer interview @ MLB Winter Meetings [Houston Sports Talk podcast]

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by sweetbobl, Dec 10, 2013.

1. sweetbobl

sweetbobl Member

Check out our interview with MLB.com National Correspondent Alyson Footer --@alysonfooter -- from the Baseball Winter Meetings in Orlando. She talks about the recent Astro moves, the newest managerial HOF inductees (Bobby Cox, Joe Torre, Tony LaRussa) & the possible big name free agent signings.

Next week, we upload an interview with the Astros Single A affiliate Quad Cities River Bandits play-by-play voice. He talks about Carlos Correa, Mark Appel, Lance McCullers, Rio Ruiz & all the talent he covered this past year. It will get you guys excited about the Astros future.

Here's the link to Alyson's interview & the podcast. The links to follow us on Twitter & Facebook are on the site, too.

http://houstonsportstalkpod.podomatic.com/entry/2013-12-09T15_21_28-08_00

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Is this the appropriate place to let the world know that if I wasn't married and the situation presented itself, I'd take Miss Footer out for a nice steak dinner and definitely call her again?

3. cardpire

cardpire Member

She has polarizing looks. I could see somebody making a case for her being placed on either end of the spectrum.

4. ssherman

ssherman Member

always assumed she was a lesbian?

5. cardpire

cardpire Member

Maybe Rocketman95 is as well.

6. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

where are the pics at??

7. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Trapped in a man's body!

8. Buck Turgidson

One of the smartest, most engaging people you could ever sit next to at a bar.

9. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

I dig the curly hair. It makes her remind me of a younger Bernadette Peters.

10. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

I saw her at a bar once sitting with a few of her friends. Didn't have the balls to go talk to her, but wanted to.