1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Alyson Footer interview @ MLB Winter Meetings [Houston Sports Talk podcast]

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by sweetbobl, Dec 10, 2013.

1. sweetbobl

sweetbobl Member

Check out our interview with MLB.com National Correspondent Alyson Footer --@alysonfooter -- from the Baseball Winter Meetings in Orlando. She talks about the recent Astro moves, the newest managerial HOF inductees (Bobby Cox, Joe Torre, Tony LaRussa) & the possible big name free agent signings.

Next week, we upload an interview with the Astros Single A affiliate Quad Cities River Bandits play-by-play voice. He talks about Carlos Correa, Mark Appel, Lance McCullers, Rio Ruiz & all the talent he covered this past year. It will get you guys excited about the Astros future.

Here's the link to Alyson's interview & the podcast. The links to follow us on Twitter & Facebook are on the site, too.

http://houstonsportstalkpod.podomatic.com/entry/2013-12-09T15_21_28-08_00

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Is this the appropriate place to let the world know that if I wasn't married and the situation presented itself, I'd take Miss Footer out for a nice steak dinner and definitely call her again?

3. cardpire

cardpire Member

She has polarizing looks. I could see somebody making a case for her being placed on either end of the spectrum.

4. ssherman

ssherman Member

always assumed she was a lesbian?

5. cardpire

cardpire Member

Maybe Rocketman95 is as well.

6. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

where are the pics at??

7. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Trapped in a man's body!

8. Buck Turgidson

One of the smartest, most engaging people you could ever sit next to at a bar.

9. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

I dig the curly hair. It makes her remind me of a younger Bernadette Peters.

10. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

I saw her at a bar once sitting with a few of her friends. Didn't have the balls to go talk to her, but wanted to.