1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Always Hated the Number 23 Anyways...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pollaxt, Mar 18, 2008.

1. pollaxt

pollaxt Contributing Member

-Benjamin Harrison was the 23rd president, and really, what did he ever do?
    -Jordan made 23 the most overused jersey number in the entire world.
    -Nobel prize winner, John Forbes Nash of "A Beautiful Mind" fame, was obsessed with the number 23.
    -23 is a prime number. Prime numbers freak me out.
    -The number 23 drove Jim Carrey insane in the movie "The Number 23".

I'd like to thank the Houston Rockets. Their effort and hustle the past couple of months has been completely inspiring, so much so that watching the lack of effort, discipline and fundamentals in other NBA and NCAA games makes me cringe. I'd like to thank the Houston Rockets for not giving up when the best center in the world was lost for the season. I'd like to thank the Houston Rockets, because even though they might not be as tall, strong, or fast as the opponents, they are very rarely outworked. I'd like to thank the Houston Rockets for not being made of a bunch of selfish, stat-whoring players that signify the very worst that this sport has to offer. I'd like to thank the Houston Rockets for giving us all something to root for and be proud of.

The Houston Rockets--tonight of all nights--deserve nothing but our applause and thanks. We can tear them apart tomorrow.

2. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

I hate Jordan, tell no one.

3. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

Maine was the 23rd state to join the United States.

What has Maine ever done for us?

4. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

I'll tell you what it's done, 23 is Maine, Maine is the root of all evil, Hillary Clinton and Hitler came from Maine, it all fits now!