1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AroundTheWorld, Jan 17, 2023.

1. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

That's ALL you got?? Dude you should've stayed in the college thread where you belong.

When you get a few more yrs of BASKETOLOGY/Basketball knowledge, we'll talk. Other than that stick to what you know.

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

Nah I just have no interest in a loser like you. Now stop quoting me. You’re embarrassing enough

cmoak1982 likes this.
  3. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Sengun is not the main problem but he is one of several. Jalen has lost confidence, Jabari is not being used correctly, Tari is hurt, Dillion Brooks plays like a rookie, FVV is too short, Stone does not know how to put together a roster....it goes On and On

4. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Im not going to call you an embarrassment, you do bring knowledge to UH, which I like. You just flat out don't know anything about the NBA.

Im sure its because of a lack of familiarity or just plain ignorance.

5. Old School74

Old School74 Member
    Supporting Member

okay so what is sengunatics doing? attacking other players? player only fans? criticizing how the team doesn't prioritize certain players like Jalen or even KPJ?

You see the irony? You are doing exactly the same **** that you complain? See I am a Turkish American and I am a Sengun fan but that doesn't mean I go around every thread to **** on Jalen or irritate Jalen fans' posts supporting him....You even acted like a thread celebrating Sengun-Bari front court was ...just because...Sengun!

so, no! You or any other trolls on this thread don't have the moral high ground. Hence, thats why you...anyhoo!

HardenReturns and tagedieb like this.
  6. Strawberry Gum

I don't know what BASKETOLOGY is, but if you wrote a book about it I would read it.

hlmbasketball and AroundTheWorld like this.
  7. YOLO

YOLO Member

I wouldn’t give a shitt what you say. You make no difference. I’ll continue to do whatever tf I want. You can play in traffic for all I care. You sound stupid in every sub forum

cmoak1982 likes this.
  8. Salvy

Salvy Member

[​IMG]

34to11 and Os Trigonum like this.
  9. Salvy

Salvy Member

Might not need to make room at Toyota Center, Staples Center on the other hand...

[​IMG]

10. Old School74

Old School74 Member
    Supporting Member

lol

11. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I would love to see you put a Shaq-says-Alpi-needs-to-be-on-the-Lakers banner up there

Salvy and Hive5 like this.
  12. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

actually . . . I don't

13. Old School74

Old School74 Member
    Supporting Member

ugh what ever dude! so when I call you an idiot, I must have a very accurate point, then! Enjoy your trolling! I am out

Os Trigonum likes this.
  14. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

If they ever trade Alpi, I would prefer they trade him to the Heat, so I could have a second team I follow.

15. Gergin

Gergin Member

You are actually arguing with *checks notes* Shaq here because he was the one to make that comparison. Not some random Sengunatic.

And while I don't really trust Shaq's basketball opinions, it's obvious that he has much much more BASKETOLOGY knowledge than you and he actually played against Gasol.

Most of the time Shaq doesn't even know the names of international players but this is the second time he praised Şengün. So this isn't some random thing he came up with. He is obviously impressed by Alpi.

HardenReturns and AroundTheWorld like this.
  16. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Oh my god how do I report you for this new avatar. Incredibly upsetting content. Please make it go away.

AroundTheWorld and Os Trigonum like this.
  17. maypk

maypk Member

I think your fanbase has more severe issues than Sengunatics. Sengunatics are not the reason why there are MVP chants in the TC for opposing players every second game.

18. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

didn't realize I had a fanbase. I'm flattered.

34to11 and AroundTheWorld like this.
  19. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Wow! Seems like its that time of the month for you. We can pick this up next week, hope you feel better.

20. Salvy

Salvy Member

[​IMG]

Os Trigonum likes this.