1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AroundTheWorld, Jan 17, 2023.

1. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Yes. It is.
    It’s no different than any other specific color only corner. Its hateful

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Can someone spam like 5 "Jalen Green is the franchise player" posts just to show the absurdity of the state of this message board and having half the front page of the GARM dedicated to Sengun being the franchise player just to show the absurdity of the victim complex of Sengun fans?

3. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

To the last part. That’s verifiable you clown.
    I’ve never hated on Green/Alp/Bari. Not once.

You have so much bias and hate in you that you’re lumping a bunch of people together to fit your narrative. That’s a bit………..stereotypical, maybe racist wouldn’t you say?

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

You’re the only idiot bringing up Green, no one is claiming Alp over Green. Talk about victim complex, sad little dude

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. maj21

maj21 Member

Bc teams don’t win with Vucevic!!! I never said Sengun came be an all-star, I just don’t believe you can win with him at the 5 bc he’s so bad on defense

6. fchowd0311

I have hate for a lot of people obsessed over Alpi being a heliocentric hub where every other player on our roster are holding him back.

But you'll never see me actually say anything hateful of Alpi as a player and human. I've seen so many posts about Green on the GARM about his "character issues" from Instagram posts of him rapping or having painted nails.

You have spent 2 years trying to justify Green being the wrong pick lol.

7. fchowd0311

Shocking how Jalen Green will be brought up in a Rockets game and actions forum.

8. maj21

maj21 Member

I found this out yesterday too about him. He calls you a green Stan and me a KPJ Stan, but refuses to admit that he’s a Sengun stan. Dude is a hypocrite lol. He was also a big big Chet guy and would **** on the other top prospects. See the trend here?

fchowd0311 likes this.
  9. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Maybe you think I’m someone else, but you can’t find a single post of me hating Green.

You’re arguing with yourself on that one. It’s pretty obvious that hate and bias has clouded your mind.

hakeem94 likes this.
  10. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

And Alp can’t be in an Alp thread?
    And because someone won’t say Green is better than Alp in said thread, they’re playing victims?
    You’re an idiot, stop playing the woe is me card.

hakeem94 likes this.
  11. fchowd0311

Lol you are the one with the of claim here with the premise that Alpi is the most hated player on the team by rocket fans and general NBA fans.

I know you like Sengun so this might make you feel better, outside the Rockets fandom,you can be rest assured the vast majority of people like Sengun over Green, KPJ, or Jabari now because they see that ts% and really like it so I don't even know how you formed that premise.

12. fchowd0311

Not if half the GARM threads are thread about Alpi being the best/franchise player. I want some diversity in the GARM and not one excessively overzealous player only fanbase spamming it.

maj21 likes this.
  13. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Read better. That’s all I can say.

And I’ll say it again, you need to know who you’re talking to before making false allegations. Green is one of my favorite players, I’ve never hated on him. Damn sure haven’t hated on him as much as you hate on another one of the rockets pillars in Alp

hakeem94 likes this.
  14. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

You do know this is something that can be scientifically proven right? It’s not even remotely accurate.
    What you want is no one to talk about one of the best young players in the league, only talk about the player you like.

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. maj21

maj21 Member

@cmoak1982 the **** I talk about Sengun is the same thing others do to green, KPJ, Jabari, Nix, and Silas. It’s okay if it’s those guys, but not Sengun bc y’all are obsessed with him

majicdonjuan and fchowd0311 like this.
  16. fchowd0311

Ya how many "Sengun is the franchise/best player posts are there " vs ones for Green?

Maybe Sengun only fans are less secure about their opinions for him so feel need to post more about it than people who like Green?

17. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Says the guy who only posts about Green. You’re a hypocrite, and a liar.
    I’m done entertaining your idiocy man, keep on hating our young guys. I’m gonna support them.
    You can join Maj and Rocketchamp now

maypk and hakeem94 like this.
  18. maj21

maj21 Member

Sengun gets more love than all the players on here combined! Dudes spam **** all day sucking him off. People don’t do that with any other player on this team. Sengun fans on Twitter are even worse bc they can get away with more things, but they literally threaten lives when people say he has slow feet. People don’t act like that over any player on this team. Almost like it’s a crime to like Jalen and KPJ, but it’s okay to blow Sengun 24/7. Tf outta here man

19. fchowd0311

Nah you can keep swinging at air and make claims about "hating players" rather than you know hating overzealous fans.

Anyways the irony here is you are the only poster here who underates the potential of the players and scoff at Green being a Lavine type of player projection or Sengun being a Sabonis projection.

Like find a comment of mine that trashes the player Sengun himself outside of my one lone criticism of him: " he doesn't stretch the floor and needs to shoot immediately if he's open from outside". Like outside of that fair criticism name a time I hated the PLAYER Sengun, and not his fans.

20. maj21

maj21 Member

Dude is acting like a little girl by putting us on ignore, thinking it’s gonna hurt our feelings. Funny how he doesn’t put guys like @hakeem94 and @AroundTheWorld on ignore, who literally **** on our other young guys. Dude is a joke lol