1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alperen is our best player.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3422, Dec 10, 2021.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

oh now we get to choose the best stretches to decide who is the best?
    talk about prejudice and arbitrariness

ALPIS IS THE BEST
    whethers its 1 vs 1 or 5 vs 5 all these scrubs are at least 2 levels below him
    hes even playing against silas and the refs and still beating them all HANDILY

1 vs 1 ? NONE STANDS THE CHANCE vs alpi

5 on 5 cmon hes hyper efficient, 2 way player with superb passing and vision, and getting to the line at insane level, hes an entire offensive system to himself like lebron cp3 harden and those sort of guys

its insulting even to compare anyone of these scrubs to alperen sengun

only silas and stone can defeat alpi by not playing him and not letting him catch any rhythm

if other guys were to play 15 minutes a game or 5 minutes sometimes, you would be wondering whether they even belong to nba

EGO is just a chucker having 15 PER( definition of AVERAGE) in his best season lololol, cant dribble more than 2 times without turning it over, cant get to the line, tunnel vision....his 3pt shooting for most of his career here is terrible except for a month or 2 a year...and hed still be pulling up from 35 early in the clock when hes cold

Wood cant defend, cant pass, cant shoot FTs, cant even set a proper screen
    lololololol

jalen green? one of the worst players in entire nba with PER at 10

#661 hakeem94, Jan 13, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    juanming and aaquaa like this.
  2. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

cant be done.. its like you are dropping off the bus and suddenly and out of blue I stop you and i give you the most beautful girl in the world and say do whatever you like during 15 minutes...you wouldnt be able to **** her...

RHYTHM AND FLOW IS EVERYTHING

juanming likes this.
  3. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

this is why they say statistics is like bikini..it reveals everything except that which matters the most

scrubs like eric gordon is at least 2 levels below alpi and its still insulting to alpi

imagine gordon playing 5-15 minutes a game alongside danuel house and thesis....youd be thinking he belongs in g league

juanming likes this.
  4. AlperenSengun

AlperenSengun Member

My focus was on Wood's scoring being nothing special, though that is the only thing going for him.

aaquaa likes this.
  5. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Sengun Stans are a funny bunch. They go out of their way to bash Jalen Green in some misaligned attempt to prop up Sengun? LOL "per 36" "MVP in 2 years" "Best rookie in the league"

bless their hearts!

6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I have seen almost nobody bash Green. I want them both to succeed.

7. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Never have i ever read such rubbish as is presented here in this section. Y

8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

9. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Hell no

10. hakeemthagreat

He's a better player than Eric Gordon? Who can actually play defense without fouling?

11. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Jalen Stans are a funny bunch.

They sit idly by in silence for 3 weeks, then when he hits 2 shots in a row spam I tOlD yOu So posts.

Then go back to being silent for another 4 games.

"Superstar" "franchise altering player" "ROY"

That was way too easy. Which ironically is what every ballhandler who backs down Jalen says after scoring.

NewAge and Ankara1923 like this.
  12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Jalen stans are pretty vocal all the time bad games and good. pay attention.

RudyTBag likes this.
  13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

i dont see many sengun fans doing this.

14. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

LOL.

They clearly are not vocal about the things I said when he is bad (ie: most games). Pay attention.

15. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

People that understand basketball are not worried in the slightest about Jalen Green. That kid is a stud, full stop.

However, It does still shock me that we have people on Clutchfans that still can't see it. Even more bizarre is how quickly and loudly they like to dance in the endzone when they think he plays poorly when the fact of the matter is that he is showing us a whole lot to be excited about every single game. Again, the more I see, the less I worry about JG. He is going to be chasing 50-40-90, and the weight room alone is going to shoot his potential to the moon. You don't see Clutch, the number one Evan Mobley pusher, knocking Jalen Green down. That's because he knows how good Jalen Green is going to be.

This leads me to the conclusion that hakeem94 and Downtown Sniper are either blind haters, boxscore watchers, or they wear helmets. YOU BE THE JUDGE!

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Alperen is also our most underutilized player among the most talented.

DreamShook likes this.
  17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Some folks are just trying to bash others while being exactly the same ignorants they accuse others of being.

Why bother.

#677 daywalker02, Jan 14, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  18. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

I'd say you're being a little disingenuous. Sengun is a very good player. Advanced for his age and his career arc is crazy high - see I have to preface what I say with compliments to avoid the scorn of that trope. I've heard everything from Sengun will be ROY to he will be MVP of the league in 2 years. Best player on the team, Best passing big man in the NBA - etc etc. Its there - it's why I made the post. Loving on him is all perfectly fine, but doing it at the expense of Jalen Green would make you a half ass fan especially when its done living in the realm of fantasy and cherry picked stats.

NONE of the rookies on this team are ready made. They should all receive the same support and genuine hope for a good outcome there were even "fans" who endorsed and welcomed a Jalen Green injury! Somewhere along the line ClutchFans turned toxic. We had it too good during the Harden era I guess. I'll call it out when I see it just to bring balance to the force.

19. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Green has been playing fine LOL -- your blind rage prevents you from seeing the truth so you hang on to fallacies and make believe insulated scenarios. Its more a YOU thing than anything else chief.

20. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

LOL -- im not laughing at you ... Im laughing because thats patently false if you have visited ANY of the Jalen Green threads from page 1. No way could you say "I have seen nobody bash Green" if that were the case.

harold bingo likes this.