1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alperen is our best player.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3422, Dec 10, 2021.

1. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

most Sengun only fans like 2 say this as they proceed to sht on kpj mostly every game is quite funny.

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

child plz

I have been a Rockets fan since long before KPJ and Sengun were even born.

FLAGRANT1, cml750 and aaquaa like this.
  3. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Was just noting most sengun only fans, unless u include yourself in my observation.

Do u think I'm making an irrational observation that some sengun only fans behave that way?

4. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

[​IMG]
    SENGUN'S LOVING YOU ALL THE SAME

AroundTheWorld and Ankara1923 like this.
  5. AlperenSengun

AlperenSengun Member

maybe not irrational but certainly not drawing a complete picture. There are Sengun haters who come to the game thread just to post something negative about Sengun every time he has a mistake and sometimes when he is good as well. There are posters who mostly post negative things about Sengun and not backed by any stats or rational arguments.

I have only one sof on ignore so I don’t see what he is posting but other than that I don’t see this kind of extreme hate with no statistical basis from Sofs. Also
    the dislike and ******** on kpj among sof is roughly the same as the whole board and most criticism is supported with reasonable arguments.

cml750 and aaquaa like this.
  6. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

He has cooled off a bit in recent games. I want him to be force fed more minutes, and let him create. See what happens.

cml750 likes this.
  8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

had rockets allowed alpi to win roy, instead of nerfing him to prop up jalen, hed have earned more respect from refs and they wouldnt have stopped his and teams momentum at denvers game...

tanking always comes back to bite you in the ass!

you always lose more by tanking than what you can hope to gain in getting a higher pick...

aaquaa likes this.
  9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

10. maypk

maypk Member

He definitely should be more patient around the rim but i realized the Rockets had horrible spacing on AlP post up possesions against the Bucks. That is something coaching staff MUST improve if they're going to give him the ball on low post.

hakeem94 and aaquaa like this.
  11. maj21

maj21 Member

He’s the biggest SOF lol

12. maj21

maj21 Member

**** Sengun

13. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

[​IMG]
    Best player on the roster...

[​IMG]
    Loves his fans too! <3

14. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

lol no

15. AlperenSengun

AlperenSengun Member

How horrible to be a fan of a player, where you could just say:

DatRocketFan and aaquaa like this.
  16. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

SENGUN 3:16

[​IMG]

17. maj21

maj21 Member

Many hate KPJ or Nix, as well as others. I want him to do well while he’s on the team, but like I said… **** Sengun!!

18. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

Ankara1923 and aaquaa like this.
  19. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

Indivudial stats might be lower recently but as a team member he is doing very good with Jabari.Long time Rockets was not destroyed by centers (Jokic and Embiid were strong but they are strong to every defense). Guess they are learning to play together day by day. Jabari's offensive stats were awful against Bucks but overall he did excellent job. Sengun similar, not perfect indivudially but very good as team member. That is way should be. We need no hero. We need 8 to 9 very good player to become champions.

DeAndre Ayton is considered a very good center. Rox fc stopped him last time. It is a good opportunity to see what Sengun+Jabari will do against Suns fc. Likely good defense and easy win.

aaquaa and AlperenSengun like this.
  20. AlperenSengun

AlperenSengun Member

People hate Nix, lol. Try to project your hate onto others, it won't work. Everything is transparent. People think Nix does not belong to the league, or KPJ is put in a bad role, or is just a bad player. Nobody in the forum like the Sengun haters and Sengun only fans haters. So pathetic, living your life to spit negativity and hate.

aaquaa likes this.