1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alperen is our best player.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3422, Dec 10, 2021.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

2. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

You guys watched the game?
    [​IMG]

3. Tato1971

Tato1971 Member

Again, I don't mind losing when it serves as part of a development process, but what Silas is doing is embarrassing. I don't remember a coach with worse roster management. It's like Frank Drebin is in charge of the Rockets' bench.

4. DominantBig

DominantBig Member

We're gonna lose Sengun. That's my fear. Silas is left in charge for too long, Sengun gets traded or leaves in Free Agency, and blows up. I think, while some fans may be SOF, most of us that are Rockets fans first see Sengun as a talent that can be built around and be the main focus of a championship team one day. And seeing how hes being used overall scares us that we'll be losing an extremely valuable piece.

5. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

Some people label my type of supporters as SOF.Dead wrong. You support a team and you might like one player more than the others. Sengun together with JGreen+Jabari+Tari is the core of this championship calibre team. We have to protect and support all of them. What is wrong with an Argentine liking Messi more than the other players or Pelican enjoying Zion most?
    Silas is not NBA level head coach and harming the club/franchise. He should go together with his media associates. Houston media is also corrupt, instead of investigating&informing, they mainly try to impose "the establishment's" ideas.
    Losing is OK, not competing properly is unacceptable.

6. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

We should just trade him now for a real 5 like Nikola Klaxton

pmac and hakeem94 like this.
  7. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

I have nightmares about Silas, sometimes I believe the Management love Silas so much they would trade Sengun, let Jalen goes to the Lakers and Jabari to his hometown Atlanta. Our building blocks VS Silas?

[​IMG]

8. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Its crazy how he is a year younger than Mobley and looks to be the better player, wonder where all of the Mobley ppl went on here.

9. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Foil arms and hog.... I love them.

hakeem94 and Ankara1923 like this.
  10. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

The guy is only 20 years old and played toe to toe against the time MVP for two quarters. I believe he is the 4th best Center in the West.

11. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

When Alpi started to play for Rockets last year, he did not impressed some of the fans and one of them suggested him to become Aaron Gordon type of player (@hakeem94 will remember). He played against to Jokic+ and Gordon the robocop last night. Alpi had 18/7/3 when robocop had 4/3/0.

Glad to see no one suggesting him to become Gordon type of player anymore. Jokic,Embiid,Ayton,Draymond Green,... are te targets to become. Huge improvement in a year, both in Alpi side and also in fanbase side.

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Bullshit. You were literally in this exact thread trying to advocate the Rockets trade Sengun to the Celtics like that was "best for both parties." You don't get to play the hard done by card and act like a real Rockets fan.

Verbal Christ likes this.
  13. iambeyonce

iambeyonce Member

14. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

15. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Omg Jokic is a Sengun Only Fan???

[​IMG]

#5135 Mathloom, Nov 29, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2022
    cryout75, Germanturk, aaquaa and 8 others like this.
  16. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

lol perhaps he was tanking in that particular moment? i know it may come as a concept too novel and unfamiliar but how come the fans cant tank and the franchise can?

and theres literally thousands of fans rooting for gordo, pj or whoever to gets traded to 'contender' without being labeled eofs or pofs and their excuse is 'he deserves' to win ring lolololol and its best for both parties

oth
    people labeled as SOF is perhaps the best bb fans youll come across....knowlegeable , insightful, patient, decent, smart common people with a great sense of humor...

clutchdabear likes this.
  17. mirdirir

mirdirir Member

This actually deserves it's own thread. İt's not only enlightening on sengun but also for the organisation overall. Also shows incompetency of the coach as well.

18. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

of course he gonna say that, you SOF, when they share the same agent representing them!

berkowsk and Ankara1923 like this.
  19. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

then start the thread!

20. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

I like how it only took Jokic half a game to get annoyed at Silas for not playing through Segun more.