1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alperen is our best player.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3422, Dec 10, 2021.

1. AlperenSengun

AlperenSengun Member

To think that Sengun is better pg than harden cannot be explained by any level of fandom.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  2. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Hence the ignore. The sengun Fandom/nonsense sprouted by that said poster was too much for me.
    I get liking sengun and hyping him up, but delusional takes like that all season last season was too much.

3. LeDakota

LeDakota Member

N
    not saying he isn’t a good open court player, certainly a talented 1v1 scorer. But that kind of play rarely works against decent teams if your name isn’t Doncic or Curry. First of all, opposing teams rarely double team him as his vision doesn’t create much of a threat, very predictable. That’s why he struggles against guards like Jrue Holiday as they can just lock him up. Unfortunately, can’t dish like Harden. If he was playing as a SG behind Green, that would be better for him to prove himself as a competent piece of the future. Nobody would even criticize even if he just went for hero ball plays.

4. LeDakota

LeDakota Member

Who
    who said Sengun is better than Harden? What??

Ankara1923 and AroundTheWorld like this.
  5. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Like I said. If he could score enough points to win us games as the primary option in silas system, u could justify him as the guy controlling the offense.
    Reason y we aren't winning is bc we aren't utilizing a better playmaker (sengun) to control the offense and that our primary option kpj isn't doing his job well enough at scoring.
    21, 18, 18, 26, 24, 16, 13. All over the place as the primary option

LeDakota likes this.
  6. LeDakota

LeDakota Member

Totally agreed. KPJ would be more efficient if Sengun is main facilitator. Keeping KPJ and Jalen on the floor together is very conflicting though. Both has a similar play style. None of them has much of a defensive presence. If Rockets had a PG like Jrue, watching this team would be very enjoyable.

7. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Member

[QUOTE="LeDakota, post: 14325909, member: 66082"??[/QUOTE]

Dude! Duuuude! LeDakota! Chill!.
    Clutch and other experienced dudes like DD, Roosh, Darel, Gatlin, etc. of the Rockets talk about games on playbacktv during and after each game. One of them is just finished. I wish u were there to see how high everyone talks about Sengun, about how he should start, used more, etc. Like all the other things you SOF's say. Yet they care about the team, and are not biased about any certain players, even not DD lol. The master of this webpage for example, Clutch, brilliant and nice guy. Even Roosh was flirting with team Sengun bandwagon, since alternatives are worse now. So, chill, everyone knows everything. The more u show hatred and stupidity, the more some idiots will be all over you. Take a hike, and bringing race into things is not PC at all. Peace.

8. LeDakota

LeDakota Member

For me, team composition should be like this;

1-A defensive oriented PG
    2-Main scoring threat (Jalen)
    3-Two way player(Tari)
    4-Defensive oriented PF+ 3 pointer (supposed to be Jabari but not sure yet)
    5-Secondary scorer+ facilitator (Sengun)
    6-Jalen’s Backup (KPJ)

9. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Reported and ignored. Keep Clutchfans cool.

AroundTheWorld and AlperenSengun like this.
  10. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

lol. Delusional KPJ fanatics and Sengoonies. Head to head. No one wins. Ignore list grows.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  11. maj21

maj21 Member

That’s the furthest thing from the truth. He’s created many opportunities that guys aren’t converting. Last game he didn’t create for himself enough tbh. KPJ is our best player, period

12. maj21

maj21 Member

Don’t let these ignorant Sengun only fans piss you off. They simp for that dude 24/7.

Verbal Christ likes this.
  13. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

You into athletes then, sister?
    It's athletes turn you on?
    No sapiosexual, you?

Ankara1923 and LeDakota like this.
  14. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

So you care some irregardless, huh? (Nudge nudge)

Ankara1923 likes this.
  15. maj21

maj21 Member

Me saying Sengun is our 2nd best player right now makes me a hate lmfao!! Sounds like the LeBron nut riders who say I hate on him bc I believe he’s the 2nd greatest behind MJ lol

16. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

Don't you go insulting King James!! :mad:

17. a time to chill

Yes it did.

slothy420, cryout75, aaquaa and 3 others like this.
  18. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Didn't watch teh video but since Daishen Nix was +14 last night, far and away the highest in the game, I'm going to make a video about how Benching Daishen Nix Cost the Rockets the Game.

maj21, Verbal Christ and DaDakota like this.
  19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I think we should be running a KPJ/SENGUN offense that starts with an Elbow PnR, or give and go - and I would always have one of KPJ or Sengun on the floor at all times.

Why we have to argue about only having one initiator when having 2 different ones with different styles makes us even better.

DD

20. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Nah this is a hobby of mine my guy! My petty knows no bounds! When these ignorant MFers come in here calling other people racists because others dont support Sengun they changed the rules. Now we play for keeps!

;)

[​IMG]

maj21 likes this.