1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Trading Sengun? Stop me if you've heard me talk about this one. We're talking #Rockets LIVE right now ...

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

All Yao's fault

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Yaoterminator, Dec 8, 2008.

Tags:
  1. BruceHR

BruceHR Member

Yao's possibly can play much better in the 2nd back to back game, great bounce up.. :D I believe

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

using an exposed Trolls thread to ask how to become a member won't get you there. You are best off just stop posting in this thread.

3. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

it's not his fault. people need to lower expectations. yao is a very very good player, but not a franchise player.

if you just build the team solely around him, you're not going to win. if yao doesn't score a lot (like he did today), he has zero impact basically. rebounding (4); defense zilch.

but he's still one of our best players. stop bashing the guy. he just came off 2 great games.

4. heypartner

figures t_mac1 (Mr. 20 posts per day) would fall for a troll's thread and respond in a serious manner. wake up, t_mac1, learn how to spot a troll's thread and don't respond.

that's right...I'm going to keep destroying this thread with crap responses about the thread starter until you all get it. or I get banned.

DON"T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

5. qbthething

qbthething Member

why is it so hard to f0cking understand that yaos not a leader...hes a dam scoring leader but not a leader why? How the f0ck are you gonna be a leader if you dont even control the ball? dont leader give follower the ball? so those ball handler need step up and be a leader so yao can be a scoring leader

6. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

um we shot 49% tonight. having artest would not help that much bro.

the problem is, we didn't have a sense of direction tonight and yao was a part of that. as the main guy tonight, he should have led the team in terms of defense and rebounding.

7. heypartner

see how easy it is for a Troll thread to work. Despite me responding every other post explaining an admitted troll thread by the OP, people will respond to the Thread Title and a couple words in the openning post, and not even bother to read anything else.

read the thread

DON"T FEED THE TROLLS

8. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

wanna take your own advice?

9. heypartner

this is classic interruption to someone pointing out a Troll. "Oh, well you are the dork, heypartner...you are the one feeding him."

I mean, come on...have you all just now been introduced to the internets?

but by all means...bring it...at least from now on all whathappens now is this thread becomes about Trolling and how to respond to Trolling.

at least we are not talking about "All is Yao's Fault" anymore. you dork. get it. The anti-trolls have won.

so orbb, explain to me what your point was again.

10. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

^are you on meds of some sort? LOL

11. heypartner

where did you learn that one from? lol

see...keep it up, and you will now be part of my plan for complete destruction of the troll thread. do you not get it, that I accounted for dorks like you to help me.

so young...so new to the internets.

what?

12. Seven

Seven Contributing Member

I'm gonna keep feeding the droll with this post, and you can't stop me heypartner. Goodnight.

13. 1individual

1individual Member

Yao is definitely a softie, i just can't stand it when people abuse him and he looks like nothing happened. One point of the game they were fighting for rebounds 5 times, omg.

T-Mac i miss you.

14. heypartner

the thread starter is making a mockery of anyone who responds seriously to him.

DON"T FEED THE TROLL!

15. LifelezZ

LifelezZ New Member

How can U say that... ...Gasol is too strong,and Yao always doesn't have a nice performance when he meet such muscular guy...Because it's restricted in his skill characteristic.. .

16. Marsarinian

Marsarinian Contributing Member

Hmm... Nah, it's all your fault.

17. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

It is not his fault that he is 7'6 and can't rebound that freaking ball over Gasol or Warrick. I guess it is my fault

18. Purvis2Short

Purvis2Short Member

I forgot to add that Luther Head sucks...OMG, how in the world does he remain to play for this team???? Wafer ought to have his minutes....

19. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

so so sad