1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All Yao's fault

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Yaoterminator, Dec 8, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Yaoterminator

Yaoterminator Member

Hayes could defend no one tonight.
    Scola was a defensive liability, and was not the team player he has always been.
    Brooks ditched 3s whenever his adrenalin pumped up.
    Head acted as if his butt was on fire, and ran the floor without a direction.
    When Yao was fronted, no guard could find Yao.
    When Yao got the position in the paint, which was rare tonight, his teammates either settled for jumpshots or drove to the basket.

So after all these, it is all Yao's fault, Yao could not lead the team, Yao sucked after rest, Yao was distracted, Yao ate 2 much bbq, Yao's wife was 2 horny last night? hmm?

2. BruceHR

BruceHR Member

Adelman also has, he is not well prepared. The most fault is ourseves, too easy to satisfied :mad:

3. kingk0ng

kingk0ng Member

Brook = "Best center in the league"? No
    Head = The main piece of the team? No
    Yao = soft tonight? Yes

Granted everybody is going to have a bad night offensively everynow and then but come on, 4 rebounds at 7'6 is because his teamates didnt pass him the ball? because its RA's fault?

4. redao

redao Member

when ball fell down, it did not find Yao's hand. Yao could not get a rebound because ball's fault.

5. ncagg42

ncagg42 Member

Yao had very few opportunities. Granted he sucked on defense and crashing the boards... he didn't really get the ball in his hands too much. Why? They were able to double him without having to worry about T-Mac or Artest. We can survive with 2 out of the 3 playing, we can survive with T-Mac and the other two sitting, we cannot survive with just Artest or just Yao.

6. BruceHR

BruceHR Member

Yao is dreaming, meet Ye at home..

7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

so you are being sarcastic...

good for you.

this thread still sucks. and you suck. It is all Yaoterminator's fault...I say. Yes, I do.

8. bushbush1988

bushbush1988 Member

the problem is really taht we were on a good roll with artest, suddenly taking him out is destructive to this team.

plus yao seriously had a ****ty game. usually he could at least get 20/10 against the scrubs defending him...

9. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

After reading your post and not seeing the game, I'd have to say that it is Yao's fault. If all that's true, Yao would have to be a giant 7'6" p***y to let his teammates get away with that and not get him the damn ball. Hakeem would've killed one of them.

10. heypartner

so, i guarantee this sarcastic troll of a poster is going to get 100+ responses to this thread.

this so sucks ass.

11. kkkpopov

kkkpopov Member

Brooks and Head only wanted to speed up the game,they can't see Yao's position and just did what thay wanna do ,that's horrible

12. oneonepyopyo

oneonepyopyo Member

ohh, Chill, man. ...

No need to start a war after a loss to Memphis, IMO :) . I would care more about the games against those potential post-season opponents

I still believe in Yao. I still believe in Big threes. I feel that T-mac might come back strong.

I m expecting the Big 3s Show in the playoffs this season, seriously. Let's just be patient, wait and see. :)

13. ibm

ibm Member

yao certainly played poorly and way below his standards tonight. had he played better, like scored a few more pts and grabbed a few more rebounds, we might've won, or maybe still lost. as the star player, he should shoulder most of the blame.

what i have a problem with (after each loss actually) are things like people saying it's ALL yao's (substitute yao with any other player and it's still true) fault. "grab a freaking rebound, yao!" and meanwhile that particular rebound was 10ft away from the hoop. things of that nature.

14. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

LMAO. this sounds like confucious directing gay p*rn.

15. Yaoterminator

Yaoterminator Member

The more hesitant the guards were to pass, the more energy wasted on vying for a position in the low post. Why not just pass in the first place, oh wait, they were just incapable of doing that, and Rick neither.

Will D Howard make it if there were no R Lewis and Turkoglu on the Magics?
    Will Stoudmare make it if Nash and Shaq were not by his side?
    MJ, Dream... the list is endless.

Expecting someone to solely solve the problem is not really practical in the current league. Not even for the best center in the NBA D Howard, let alone Yao.

16. Yaoterminator

Yaoterminator Member

When his teammates make the 7"6 run back and forth without purpose, his energy wanes.

BTW,i see some real p*****s and whining b****es here.

No wonder the Rox has not won a playoff series for more than a decade, with or without Yao, and with or without the big-three. It is the fans and city.

17. cshen

cshen Member

Yao was a "hero", a "beast", a "monster", a "leader", and "the best centre" two days ago.

Now he's a criminal after tonight's game.

Thank you, rockets fans.

18. heypartner

Yaoterminator,

You are a dick. There are two other threads talking about this, but you had to post this sarcastic droll of a thread.

yeah, look that word up, you dork.

You did this based on what other threads were talking about. You chose to start a new thread instead of posting in the threads that already existed, in order to make a sarcastic comment about other posters.

admit it.

19. heypartner

yeah, classic drolling troll comment. you pussie

20. Seth

Seth Member

yao ming got 4 rebounds in 35 minutes of play. what can you say about it? and if you saw the game is worse, because many of those rebounds went his way and missed it, if i was keeping the score i would put like 10 to for yao for everytime he touched the ball and failed to get or rebound it.