1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All-Time Draft Matchup: Big Maloe vs Bluffkin

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by fallenphoenix, Sep 7, 2012.

1. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

Judging is based on FC/BC/Offense/Defense/Bench/Chemistry

Big Maloe

PG - Oscar Robertson
    SG - Clyde Drexler
    SF - Grant Hill
    PF - Robert Horry
    C - Magic Johnson

Bench
    PG/SG - Dennis Johnson
    PF - Bob McAdoo
    PF - Jerry Lucas
    C - Artis Gilmore
    Injured Reserve
    SF - Marcus Morris

VS

Bluffkin
    PG: Derrick Rose
    SG: Dwyane Wade,
    SF: Tracy McGrady
    PF: Kevin Garnett
    C: Patrick Ewing

Bench
    PG: Russell Westbrook
    SG: Adrian Dantley
    SF: Kevin Love
    PF: Ralph Sampson
    C: Andrew Bynum

#1 fallenphoenix, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  2. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Hahahahahahahahaha.....

We trolled the end of the draft and got 1st rd matchups... bahahahaha...

I love it...

1 person likes this.
  3. jvu

jvu Member

BigM wins w/ Marcus Morris hitting a basket with .9 seconds left. He becomes legendary.

4. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

FC: Bluffkin
    BC: Big Maloe
    Offense: Big Maloe
    Defense: Bluffkin
    Bench: Bluffkin
    Chemistry: Big Maloe

Bluffkin in 7

5. VBG

VBG Member

Don't really like either of the teams. Magic at center for a series is gonna get hurt. I dunno what Andrew Bynum is doing. I don't like Derrick Rose at PG. What's the point in having 3/4 of your backcourt players being ridiculously ball dominant?

Luckily, BigMaloe's team starts Robert Horry.

Vote Bluffkin

6. Jmcballer88

Jmcballer88 Contributing Member

Blufkin easy big maloe no front court

7. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

FC

Bluffkin. Full series of Ewing and KG is asking a bit too much of Magic.

BC

even. great players, but extremely underused because there are too many ball dominant guys and too little spacing.

Offense

Bluffkin. Both teams will play a ton of transition and do it well.
    In halfcourt, spacing is shaky for both teams, and both have a ton of guys who like to attack the rim. BigM seems to have a bit more spacing, but generally it will be packed on both ends. In that situation, have to go with the bigger / longer / stronger team.

Defense
    bluffkin. rim protection. Prime KG is a solid transition defender big, which seems the main weapon for BigM here.

Bench

even. Both have a player who will be barely used. Once you take that into account, benches look similar.

Chemistry

even. don't love chemistry on either side, too many ball hogs, too few of them have solid spot up range.

Overall, bluffkin's size wins. KG is the MVP of the series on both ends.

8. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

FC: Obviously Magic is not a center and my rim protecting is too good. So my FC is better
    BC: Rose, Wade and Westbrook would overwhelm BM BC with sheer athelticism and explosiveness
    Defense: I gots two rim protectors
    Offense: BM easily Robertson and Magic are way too good can't forget Marcus Morris very underrated over here
    Chemistry: Magic and Robertson will try to be alpha male over here two big egos can't match
    Bench: not even close, Morris alone gives him a big ass advatage

I say Maloe in 3 games

9. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

bluffkin still in the trollmode? :grin:

10. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Agree with Donatas, bluffkin would win, better spacing and bench, plus a dominant frontcourt.

Both teams have pretty bad outside shooting though.

11. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

FC:Bluff
    Bc: BigM
    Off: Bluff
    Def: Bluff
    Bench:Bluff...just
    Chem: Bluff

Bluffiin wins.

I love BigMaloe's backcourt, but bad match up's up front. Two great benches, but in the end Bluff wins.

12. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

FC: Bluffkin

Ewing kills Magic in the post. Garnett>>> Horry. Tmac = Hill. I know Hill was the next MJ before he got hurt, and is doing extraordinary things this late in his career, but T Mac was crazy good in Orlando and brought a lot of energy when playing in Houston. Bluffkin takes this one due to match up problems.

BC: Big Maloe

Wade and Rose are great players, but Big O and Clyde the Glide? C mon, Oscar is LeBron before LeBron's dad had LeBron in his nutsack. Clyde and Wade would be interesting matchup, but I give the edge to Clyde. BigMaloe takes the BC convincingly.

Offense: Bluffkin

Soo much fire power at every position. Im 99% sure that every one of these players averaged 25ppg at some point of their career. BigMaloe has a very good offense, but it seems BigMaloe brought a gun to a nuclear war.

Defense: Bluffkin

With the exception of T Mac and maybe D Rose, every player is a top level defender. Garnett is the Boston Celtics Defense. Ewing was the shadow of Hakeem and Robinson when it came to defensive Centers. BigMaloe's roster just doesnt seem to say stopper to me.

Bench: Bluffkin

Poison Pill!!! Marcus Morris was the deal breaker her. As good as BigMaloe's bench is, Morris doesnt belong here. Westbrook, Dantley, Love, Bynum, and Sampson. Sampson is a HOFer, Love is a beast, Bynum is a beast when healthy, Westbrook helped lead his team to the finals, and Dantley is nice. As much as I like BigMaloe's bench, I feel Morris is such a low that it brings down the entire bench.

Chemistry: BigMaloe

Unselfish team that know how to play as a team. Bluffkin's BC= ballhogs. Tmac is a ballstopper. Big O and Magic will facilitate beautifully Clyde Grant and Big shot Bob will fill in their roles beautifully.

Winner: Bluffkin

13. 123Rockets

123Rockets Member

Bluffkin easily. Why the heck is Horry here? Whatev lol, Ewing is too big and strong for Magic.

14. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

i count 2-8, this one seems over too.

15. 123Rockets

123Rockets Member