1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All out brawl at Memphis Highschool

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GlenDice, Aug 27, 2015.

Tags:
  1. what

what Member

the real video is fake. they were just having fun. The whole water toss and then the chick goes crazy. Stupid.

2. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Yeah, plus they are poor. Ha Ha, take that china! Stupid hard working students.

3. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Off camera they are getting beaten by their parents for getting a B on a paper.

4. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Rather them get beat by their parents for that than an all out brawl at Memphis Highschool

5. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I was just saying today that the reason I wouldn't want to be a teacher is because I'd never make it through roll call (all these stupid names with even worse variations of spelling), but maybe I'd change my mind to the fighting reason...

6. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

:( Those are little kids dude...

7. paunguye

paunguye Member

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

1 person likes this.
  8. VanityHalfBlack

The worst I've ever seen in my high school days is a kid getting the yonkers beat out of him on the bleachers. Never have I witness an all out brawl like this. Makes you wonder, teenagers never intervene when a fight occurs?

9. thejav

thejav Member

not surprising..pathetic..smh..