1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All 2010-11 Rockets Games HD Streams

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Warning-Sign, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Warning-Sign

Warning-Sign Member

Hopefully I can have the moderators update the original post for me after tonight's game.

2. Warning-Sign

Warning-Sign Member

3. TriCkz

TriCkz Member

Umm I dont think these links work anymore.

4. Chi Guy

Chi Guy Member

I believe they weren't working for a short while there yes, but now they are ok.

5. Scolandry

Scolandry Member

I just checked right now, they still work for me.

6. Warning-Sign

Warning-Sign Member

7. TriCkz

TriCkz Member

Whew!!! Lol

8. HMMMHMM

HMMMHMM Contributing Member

You need a program called RTMPDump.

Save the latest version to your hard drive, in my case "C:\".

Then open your WINDOWS console and enter the following:

[rquoter]C:\rtmpdump-2.3\rtmpdump.exe -r "rtmp://cdncon.fcod.llnwd.net:1935/a277/e1/s/nbamobile/vod/nba/2010/10/26/21000003/pc/2_21000003_hou_lal_2010_h_whole_hd.mp4" -o "C:\Filename.flv"[/rquoter]
    The bold part never changes. The underlined part changes from game to game.
    In this case you would download the Rockets season opener against the Lakers.

There are various ways to get the part you have to insert for each game, but the easiest is probably to just open the myleaguepass.netne.net game link (in this case http://www.myleaguepass.netne.net/viewgame/lal/hou/2010/10/26/21000003/) and to copy the link address (Right Click ---> Copy Link Address), in this case mp4:s/nbamobile/vod/nba/2010/10/26/21000003/pc/2_21000003_hou_lal_2010_h_whole_hd.mp4.

As far as I know, you can save the streams to either .mp4 or .flv.

People who don't have the necessary codecs installed to watch .mp4 or .flv files can solve this problem by either downloading a codec package (e.g. CCCP) or a media player (e.g. VLC).

:)

9. Warning-Sign

Warning-Sign Member

I found out about the program but had no idea how to use it. I will try your instructions. Thanks a lot!

10. DtJohnKimbell

DtJohnKimbell Member

Did anyone ever get NBA LEAGUE PASS to work live for free like we do with archived games, cause nba league pass is the online video site I can get to work on my computers at work

11. Warning-Sign

Warning-Sign Member

12. tond_wapdcks

tond_wapdcks Member

I clicked on anylink ,but hardly saw anything excepted the sound . The screen was blended with vertical lines . Can someone help me??

13. Warning-Sign

Warning-Sign Member

Did you see the flowplayer load? And do you have the latest flash player installed? And your browser might also be a problem. Other than that I don't know what the problem might be.

14. Warning-Sign

Warning-Sign Member

15. FuzzyDude

FuzzyDude Rookie

Thanks.
    Your detailed instructions works like a charm... I tried downloading as mp4 and flv, both works.
    File size is around 2GB... but totally worth it. There's no substitute to watching in HD.

16. Half Nelson

Half Nelson Member

Can someone post the epic win against Denver with Courtney Lee on Valentine's? I missed it when I conked out for my evening nap. :( It would be greatly appreciated.

17. withmustard

withmustard Member
    Supporting Member

I'm with you man. We should figure it out. The original thread gave instructions but it was coded.

18. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

I missed it, spent some time with my sig other.

watched the NBA.com highlights though. The Jordan Hill dunk with the ball smacking Anderson's head had me laughing.

http://www.nba.com/video/games/rockets/2011/02/14/0021000817_den_hou_recap.nba/index.html