1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alex Rodriguez tested postive for Steroids

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Legend Killer, Feb 7, 2009.

1. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Very true and possible.

My understanding is now it would be a lot more difficult with the nature of the testing they're doing. I should have put that in my last post.

2. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

His confession was a lot more candid then I expected.

I'm somewhat surprised they could link the result to him. Given the testing was agreed to by MLB and the Union as a measure of the extent of the problem and on the condition that individual players would not be reprimanded, it seems reckless for the union not to have insisted on some type of blind recording of results.

A Rod should be pissed. If he's experiencing Roid Rage I fear for his family and dog.

3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

It's just that all these guys telling the truth seem to spin it in as positive a light as possible. Do we believe that Pettitte only used steroids for "two days"? Do we believe that A-Rod stopped using them in 2003?

4. Jayou

Jayou Member

Let's not fear for Madonna, though. He can slap around the Crypt Keeper for all I care!

5. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

it's a great point..and in a way it makes my point further. I have no idea what to believe one way or the other. I'm left merely saying that ARod is among the greatest baseball players I've ever seen play in my life...even though I'm not exactly his biggest fan! :)

6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

You ever heard of the MLB players union? At the time, the only reason they agreed to the rule is because there would be no testing.

7. mleahy999

mleahy999 Member

Perhaps Mr Pink Lipstick needs to reveal something else as well.

[​IMG]

8. H-Town Info

H-Town Info Member

maybe he was with madonna before the interview.

9. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Well, what a shame...sad to see this, but better late than never...He'll always be tainted and rightfully so...

But what about the other players...A-rod can't be the only marque player who did it...