1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Alex Kennedy] Rockets shopping Yao, Lee, Budinger and others

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by desi tmac91, Feb 22, 2011.

1. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Well then he is obviously in our long term plans.

2. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Contributing Member

wish hoopsworld people wouldn't be taken so seriously...

3. HMMMHMM

HMMMHMM Contributing Member

LOL

[​IMG]

4. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

I'd agree with you but Alex Kennedy has proven in the past to be trustworthy.

5. ctry2582

ctry2582 Member

Plus, it's not like AB is exactly lighting it up out there.

Season is a wash, maybe Brooks can rebound 2nd half of the season and boost his value a bit.

Everybody else Morey is thinking about dealing, are who they are.

Yao is a contract, Hill + Bud are up and down, TWill is a nobody, etc

6. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

"I like this ship! You know, exciting!" ;)

7. Jdawg

Jdawg Member

What about Brooks?

8. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

It's going to happen. I don't know who will all be involved but at the end of the day, Stephen Curry will be in a Rockets uni....

can you take pictures of said monkey flying out of said butt then post?

9. rocketman73

rocketman73 Member

with all these replies and trade speculations concerning our players, I just really want to know how on the record they are and how true they are in really happening? i really do feel that the players involved in these speculations really should still be with our team or even given contract extensions for what they have done for our team. I also feel that after this season the GM and Yao Ming should sit and talk 1 on 1 about his future and hopefully letting him finish his career here as a Rocket instead of being traded. i really do hope we can just keep our team the way it is but at least find one good veteran player to play in the center position.

10. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Apparently the Heat are interested-

WallaceHeatNBA Yes, if MIA/HOU are willing: RT @chrismack1988 would a charmers, Pittman, and t-wolves 2nd rd pick be enough to get A-Brooks? 33 minutes ago

The Rockets get back Chalmers, Pittman, and a 2nd round TWolves pick??... ehhh...

-The Rockets do not have the roster space, but Im sure a separate deal could be made.

-Regardless, the Rockets consider Brooks an All-Star talent and I assume they would balk at this offer.

11. clos4life

clos4life Member

What's there to be baffled about? Compared to Lowry he deserves to ride the pine. Even more so with the way he has struggled to get himself going and the team when he does come in.

12. ctry2582

ctry2582 Member

Easy reject of that Mia deal

13. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

No way we should even consider this.

14. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

No, we don't look desperate at all....no sir...

15. J.R.

J.R. Member

Haha exactly. Tell us something we dont know. Of course everyone on the roster is available for the "right price".

16. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

has Brooks' trade value gotten so bad that its actually better if he stays in Houston?

I mean plenty of teams could be calling but if they've noticed his decline in play and the recent suspension all they could be offering is an expiring OR a conditional second round pick then yeah its likely he should stay in houston instead of just being given away for nothing Brooks has value no doubt and can help the team if he gets his head on straight and gets his touch back. But even I wouldnt want him traded unless we get at the very least a 1st round pick in return (doesnt need to be a lotto pick)

17. Entropy

Entropy Member

If Brooks stays in houston, sounds more like failing.

18. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

I hope AB is traded. He QUIT on this team. He QUIT on Houston.

19. HeyDude

HeyDude Contributing Member

Please explain :confused: I hope you're not still holding on the whole he walked out in the 4th quarter thing? AB gave a pretty sincere apology for that, and he has never had any issues with coaches, management, or other players before....How soon we forget this is the same dude who wore the Rockets red bow tie after a crucial playoff victory less than 2 years ago....Now people want to hire Danny Trejo to assassinate him...pretty sad

20. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

A first round pick (non lotto) isn't even close to fair value for Aaron Brooks.

This false "We must trade Brooks at all costs" atmosphere the fans have created is extremely humorous.