1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alessandro Gentile signs with Panathinaikos

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 19, 2016.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I like the symbol, I always support Panathinaikos over Olympiacos.

Celtics have this weird Leprechaun with the symbols.....I dun like that as much.

[​IMG]

malakas likes this.
  2. omgTHEpotential

So what's the deal with this dude? Why did he regress so much?

3. Vivi

Vivi Member

Mostly cause of his attitude, everything malakas said in her last posts about him here is true.

4. omgTHEpotential

That's a shame. Dude is wasting such a talent (relatively speaking). He could have become a serviceable role player in the NBA, and could've made tons of money compared to what he's now getting in Europe.

5. Vivi

Vivi Member

Agreed. Not sure he will be able to bounce back at this point, he's not old, 25 in few months...but seems like one of those guys that at some point lose himself and never bounce back until maybe he grows up when he's like 30...

6. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Dude is done with the NBA just like that other pussay Sergio llulz

Well, good for them I guess

Kendrick Lamar likes this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

There are other leagues outside the NBA......

If they are content with being superstars on their teams..... that is just fair.

If they are in the NBA and struggle big time, it doesn't look good on their resume... this is what I assume.

The Spanoulis case has made international guards think twice before coming here. Bigs have a better success rate though.