1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alec Baldwin did it on purpose

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Oct 26, 2021.

1. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

It’s also weird that MAGA nuts think that liberals have some sort of affection for Alec Baldwin so this is an attack that’ll bear some fruit in owning the Libs.

Alec Baldwin is actually kinda nuts. That’s been proven before that he’s got a little Mel Gibson in him with maybe a little less anti semitism.

Still… the theory that he’s going to murder someone with dozens of witnesses on a movie set is utter stupidity. Like does every freaking thing in life have to be a global Illuminati conspiracy?

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

3. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Imagine accusing baldwin of murder all because he hurt orange mans feelings.

These are the same people that attacked masks because orange man didnt like them.

40% more dead

https://www.axios.com/birx-trump-co..._campaign=editorial&utm_content=politics-birx

Birx: Trump White House could have reduced COVID deaths by 30 to 40%

fchowd0311, ROCKSS and dobro1229 like this.
  4. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

youre very welcome. i think youre a genuinely good person who contributes to society in a positive way. i believe that you should keep posting on clutchfans. and you totally should not play in traffic!

5. Gioan Baotixita

I don’t play in traffic, it can get you killed, mama taught me well from the beginning. Antifa and BLM...not so much, they’re still playing in traffic everyday, till dis day!:D

6. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

So I still am not clear (and I don't think anyone is, but maybe I'm wrong) on what was actually in the gun.

The gun was supposed to be "Cold"...as in nothing in it at all.

We now know the gun was "Hot" with a "live round."

I've read a couple of articles that have gone back and explained that "Live Round" on movie sets means a loaded BLANK, but I've still not seen anything say if it was an actual bullet or a blank that projected something that caused harm (wadding, metal, grit, etc...similar to Brandon Lee).

I mean, 1 minute before it happened he was handed a gun and was told it was cold.

Authorities did not say what type of ammunition they removed from the set of "Rust" and whether it included live or dummy bullets or blank cartridges. The items included two boxes of "ammo," "loose ammo and boxes" as well as "a fanny pack w/ammo."

That's still not clear whether it was real bullets or blanks.

7. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Pretty sure no authorities have said the exact load that was in the gun.

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Conspiracy means it takes more than one person.... i just said a dude shot someone imo.

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  10. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I actually thought about this before you even started this thread

dachuda86 likes this.
  11. TheresTheDagger

dachuda86 likes this.
  12. CCorn

CCorn Member

Why is this even in the D&D? Lol.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Discussion?

14. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Because there's not a crazy crackpot theory section. So they all end up here.

IBTL and AroundTheWorld like this.
  15. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Crazy crockpot unassorted section @CCorn

16. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Did you actually read the article or even listen to the case Gloria Allred is making about Baldwin and others liability for which they are pursuing charges?

It’s a movie set with dozens of witnesses. In this article they describe what happened. Unless everyone is lying to cover something up, it looks like reckless behavior, but Baldwin was told the gun was unloaded. Manslaughter charge?? Maybe. Reckless endangerment??? Definitely. Murder conspiracy that we all should lose our minds over??… no… unless we cannot get over the fact that this actor was mean to our cult leader therefore you are obsessed with him like a crazy stalker.

FranchiseBlade and bobrek like this.
  17. CCorn

CCorn Member

Personally, I could not care less if Alec Baldwin went to jail for manslaughter. But I guess @dachuda86 is sensitive because of the SNL skits or something.

dobro1229 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  18. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Right. If he deserves punishment, he should receive it.

CCorn and FranchiseBlade like this.
  19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Single actor not a conspiracy.... look up what a conspiracy is...

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I don't watch SNL. Why would I give a ****? I celebrate his right to play a parody of Trump... yall wanna make this bout Trump cause yall root for him and are fond cause he mocked Trump lol. I think the fact yall brought him up is telling. You don't want it to be true cause he is your boy. On your team. But facts are in. He chose to weild it... point it... pull the trigger... when the scene didn't call for it. He did it on purpose. I have been proven right and yall wanna distract and insult me.