1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Aldridge confirms rumor?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Ace, Sep 7, 2000.

1. Ace

Ace Contributing Member

Damn it. I guess that's what you get. [​IMG]

I'm not going to apologise fully because while what you said has now been proven to be true, there was no real indication that Bill was lying.

I'm actually pretty confused and am eager to see how Bill will respond.

One more thing:

That board seriously needs to allow users to register. It's damn annoying to have people come up with "Who's using my nick?" threads.

------------------
    Nederland 2002 Qualifying Campaign (Damn those penalties!!!)

Houston Rockets Space Center- Not just another ClutchCity.NET clone. We're that and more! :)

2. Swopa

Swopa Contributing Member

That's OK, no need to apologize at all. I was making an educated guess about his fishy-sounding claim that BskBALL "confirmed" an Aldridge report, but you're right that I didn't have hard proof when I posted. I've just always had a good ear for when someone isn't dealing straight, and I trusted my instincts -- after all, if BskBALL had heard or read such a report, he'd have posted it on his own rumors page.

Anyway, arguing for more civility in BBS posting is always a good thing, no matter how much of an uphill battle it is. [​IMG]

------------------