1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alcohol or mar1juana? You Decide Who wins

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mr. 13 in 33, Jan 5, 2015.

1. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Beyond being legal and illegal, Arguments of Alcohol and mar1juana are presented below for the viewing pleasure and judgement of anyone who reads this - Although I'm not condoning the use of mar1juana (yeah, I'm a buzzkill), they do present some valid points to the open-minded. Suppose they really are in court which do you think will win? Here are some of the reasons, events, consequences and ideas presented by both sides - you can be the judge on who is more convincing. Let us open our minds for a while and see what really is in store for either of these substances.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  3. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

It depends on what kind of a stoner and what kind of a drunk you are. Stoner culture is pretty damn infantile. Anyone that advertises their drug habits deserves scorn and ridicule.

4. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

There is only two kinds of stoners- the one labelled earlier in the post and the paranoid one

5. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I agree. Is it viewed the same way with Alcohol? Nope, but it should be. People post pictures of them drinking or at bars all the time. I doubt people judge those pictures like they would, say a picture of you smoking a blunt with your friends.

6. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

What's better who wins blah blah blah blah

How my ass taste

7. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

For those of us who don't drink, the answer is obvious, in fact ridiculous; no, a great cosmic joke about the absurdity of the human race on this planet.

8. bobloblaw

Which one was labelled earlier in the post? The confident and funny stoner? I don't know if those are the only two kinds. There are quiet or introverted people that smoke pot and aren't paranoid.

Yeah I always have to untag myself from bar photos. I don't know if they should be viewed the same.. Because they are not viewed the same you'd have to be a dummy or have no aspirations to link yourself with drugs.

By the way... I have no problem with weed itself.

9. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Same thing can be said about Alcohol because Alcohol is a drug. Not sure why they shouldn't be viewed the same?

10. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I can't take this chart serious what so ever, anything that says meth, coke, ex, bars etc are healthier for you then weed is obviously full of ****.

11. bobloblaw

Alcohol is not illegal. Even drunken pictures of you will not reflect as poorly to employers as everyone drinks. There is also the assumption that pot smokers are not ambitious or hard-working and are spacey. There is definitely some truth to that.

12. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Wait I just got the function of the graph, nevermind. Although I still disagree with some of the drugs listed to the left of weed to be safer, the list isn't nearly as bogus as I thought it was a second ago. Reading comp fail.

13. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Did it hurt pulling that out of your ass?

1 person likes this.
  14. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Survey says: idiot.
    Some of the most successful people I know smoke everyday.

15. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I'd smoke if I could but my employer does random pee and hair tests. Whatyagonnado.

16. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Once it all becomes legal . . . . .we will see more true numbers.
    Hard to track illegal usage . . . ..

Also . . I think once it becomes legal . . more crap will be added to the mix
    I think preservatives and additives made Tobacco worse over the years
    [not saying tobacco was ever good for you]

Rocket River

17. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

The issue I have with pot is the effect. Makes me feel tired and sleepy. I've tried different sorts etc and effect is the same..

Whereas alcohol gets me going.

Other than that pot all the way. Great when relaxing at home watching TV or playing video games - which is what most pot heads do, chill.

But to party as in go out? No thanks.

18. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I wish they would legalize it, just so all the weed smokers would shut the hell up about it. The obnoxious cool factor (look at me, I smoke weed) will go down too.

19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Same can be said for alcohol . . .and some other drugs etc
    You just might not know about it

Rocket River

20. crossover

crossover Contributing Member

I don't take it seriously either but the chart does say that those drugs are extremely dangerous to you (just not to others).