1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alarming surge’ in anti-Asian violence across US terrifies community members

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Reeko, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Gioan Baotixita

Should you be tending to Chairman WinnieTheFlu’s business instead of wading into ours where you know nothing about? Were you born here in America man? And if you were not, what country do you pledge your allegiance to?

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

useless broke troll pretending to be different races

How pathetic can u be?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. Gioan Baotixita

Prove to everybody that I'm not Vietnamese then? This topic had been addressed before. You're a little late to this party so I'm just going dismiss you. Irrelevant, ignoramus, thin-skinned clown, that what you are. I still remember what a joke you were when I responded to one of your posts when I first joined up and you said you don't respond to alt accounts, what changed then?

Can you prove to the board that I'm this general guy? Other posters who are much smarter and better looking than you have tried and failed.

Like I've said, butthurt clown.

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

Still pretending to be Vietnamese? You’re such a broke coward that after not paying your bets, not only did u switch accounts, u switched races.

[​IMG]

fchowd0311 likes this.
  5. Gioan Baotixita

You are one stupid MF. How can somebody switch to a whole different race and be fluent in their native language and one that is as difficult as Vietnamese?

Go back to school homie, the public school system you went to did you dirty. Lol

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

next time, don’t make bets when you’re still on welfare and can’t pay…broke little coward made a whole new account pretending to be a different person so he could get out of it…pathetic little troll

Deckard, Invisible Fan, adoo and 2 others like this.
  7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

What is this 'truth' of the black race you keep talking about?

Once again, I'll say it until you address it, most hate crimes are done by white people, your anger should go there first. You're projecting so hard here man, that's how I know you're not vietnamese but some white dude pretending to be.

I would insult you but...a man pretending to be a vietnamese guy to troll a political sub-forum on a basketball forum is saying enough.

Reeko, adoo and FranchiseBlade like this.
  8. Gioan Baotixita

I’ve been Vietnamese ever since I was born. I’m telling you my own personal experience as well as my people’s experience with black people but you refused to believe it. Instead, you’re screaming about some white supremacist bogeyman as a fall guy.

You need to get out more and see things for yourself dude and don’t believe everything you’ve read and heard. You have been brainwashed hard by the left so that’s why you keep bringing up white supremacist instead of looking at your own backyards.

9. Gioan Baotixita

Still trying to be as stupid as you can be I see.

10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So we know that Russia's goal has been to sow discontent and chaos in the United States.

We know that during the riots following Rodney King, police initially went and surrounded Korea town to keep it from having the problems that it initially had. It was when those in power got the word that Beverly Hills residents were concerned the pulled the police and surrounded Beverly Hills to protect them instead.

The issue for both the Asian and African-American communities was the people in power. The people in power as well as America's foes like the Russians would like nothing more than to have these communities against each other.

When we see posters trying to sow discord over and over it doesn't do anybody any good to engage with them. Ignoring them is the best thing that we can do. It gives us an idea of who that poster is tied to and whose ideas they are pushing.

Even if they have no official connection, they are still doing the work of America's enemies. If someone posts like a foreign adversary trolling but isn't a foreign adversary trolling, it doesn't matter. There is no difference in their posts. So it doesn't matter they should still be ignored.

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  12. Gioan Baotixita

Yeah, that's it. China is our greatest threat as well as the whole world's because they gave us this dreaded Covid but I swear it's 24/7 Russia, Russia, Russia.

After that pencil neck geek Adam Schiff was proven to be a liar in this Russian hoax, there are still people like you pushing for this crap.

Russia is not our friend and we have to keep an eye on them for sure, but the real villain in the world at the moment is the CCP no doubt. I don't see you're going after them at all. Maybe Brandon and your Dems are on the take and bowing down to their new masters.

13. Gioan Baotixita

Yeah, to the Dems and the left, it's 24/7 Russia Russia Russia while selling out our country to the CCP bastards.

14. Gioan Baotixita

He’s too ignorant to recognize that there are Vietnamese people like me in the US. He kept calling me this general guy without a shred of proof. He’s joined since 2017 and until today it just turned contributing member and he called out other people for being cheapskates? I contributed last month but for some reasons my status still said member which I don’t really care. I don’t do it for show and brag about it.

If I like this place enough, I will contribute again and stay, but to have an ignoramus like this jacko in this place really turns me off.

15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Imagine dedicating this much time to trolling to be a different race on a NBA team fan forum. Like dude, you actually need help... the real you.

JayGoogle likes this.
  16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I don't want to ban you. I want you to go to therapy.

17. Gioan Baotixita

;)

18. Gioan Baotixita

Can you find me the same therapist in “ Good will hunting “ ?

19. tinman

Supporting Member

This thread was mainly me and @rocketsjudoka
    Dropping dope posts that were impactful and powerful

this thing went off topic like the second half of Shang Chi

20. tinman

Supporting Member

Lots of Russians in LA brah
    They are actually super nice people
    Not like the Ivan Drago portrayal