1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alarming surge’ in anti-Asian violence across US terrifies community members

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Reeko, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Gioan Baotixita

:D. I did live in TX for more than 10 years and I know the Alief/ Bellaire areas very well. I used to go to Kimson restaurant and HK mall on Bellaire a lot.

2. adoo

adoo Member

not only are you a welcher, you are also a liar.

i live in LA/OC, very familiar w the '92 riot.

it was an outgrowth of civil protest against white police officers beating up on black suspects, specifically the Rodney King beating caught on video.
    the protests led to the beating of white truck driver in So Central LA. a riot and looting ensured, then worked their way several miles north to Olympic Blvd, where Koreatown is

many Korean shop owner armed themselves in their shop to discourage looters away.
    there were no roof top snipers.
    the looters were mostly black and latinos; there were some whites and local korean americans,
    which included one who is currently an abstract painter, David Choe, whose paintings have been sold to Zuckerberg​

#502 adoo, Dec 3, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
    JayGoogle and FranchiseBlade like this.
  3. Reeko

Reeko Member

Gioan is not a Rockets fan, nor does he contribute to the site. I thought those were the 2 things u hate?

I didn’t mention anything about political views, I’m strictly talking about non-contributing non-Rockets fans.

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

But you're not telling the truth. Do you have sources or numbers? Why are you ignoring the fact that many of the perpetrators of these crimes are white and instead keep focusing on how terrible you think black people are? I mean if you were being honest you'd talk about white people too...but I think we all know your intentions here.

It doesn't make you Korean though. I'm african-american and you'd never find a single post of me speaking for Nigerians, South Africans, Somalians, etc etc

No one cares about your made up stories. Well, I sure don't. You claim you hate race baiting but it's all you're doing in this thread lol.

Yet all you do is talk about how violent you think black people are...

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Have you reported him to @Clutch ?

let’s get this straight, I can reply to anyone’s post if I want so can you

You can choose to talk about the topic which is the idea of a thread
    Not about the poster
    Before you existed here, the Tmac fans turned the thread into a thread about me
    So what’s the difference here?
    If you read what Jeff posted , the #2 member back years ago, he wanted the boss to nuke this section

Do you know why?

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

I’m the one who created this very thread, and I hate to see it getting highjacked by some non-contributing non-Rockets fan coward like Gioan who was too broke to pay his bets and put money into the site

some non-fan pretending to be Vietnamese who’s sole purpose is to troll in the D&D…smh

7. tinman

Supporting Member

If you think he’s violated any rules or is an alternate account
    You should report him .
    That’s my advice .
    it’s obviously impossible to tell a persons race on a message board

Sometimes accounts go missing and people tell me that they were burner accounts

The more people here wanting other people to be removed from this section
    Doesn’t bode well for this section

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  8. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

sole purpose of the D&D is for monkeys to poo fling. says it right there in the by-laws ;)

Gioan Baotixita and tinman like this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

he was a white guy with his previous account…now he’s Vietnamese…next account he’ll be Native American, and then with the 4th burner account he’ll pretend to be black

these trolls are unhinged

JayGoogle likes this.
  10. tinman

Supporting Member

There’s no race check on the internet
    But if you seriously think his account is a burner account then you report him

I’m not responsible for all the answers of Clutchfans
    I’m just here to be a 99er and post all the time
    Because I like it

11. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

the D&D needs more Charlie Sheen from Ferris Bueller

tinman likes this.
  12. tinman

Supporting Member

All I know is @Os Trigonum
    Is now
    The king of the D&D

13. Gioan Baotixita

You dropping truth here tinman. You’re a bigger man than these losers always wanting to ban people they don’t like.

14. marky :)

marky :) Member

Non asian confirmed.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  15. Gioan Baotixita

CCP bootlicker meet the Korean rooftop snipers. By claiming you were in LA at that time, don’t you mean somewhere in Red China. Bwahahaha

16. tinman

Supporting Member

This entire section is trolling with no common ground because
    As you said
    You can’t tell if someone is a Rockets fan

but as far as the topic . The subject is not just race , it’s location and it’s on a case by case basis .
    Lots of these people, especially in California who attacking Asians are also homeless and on drugs or mentally ill.

this Asian dude’s Caucasian son almost got kidnapped

17. tinman

Supporting Member

Lol

18. Gioan Baotixita

Why not man? Kimson has many authentic Vietnamese dishes from the 3 regions. Inside HK mall, there are plenty of good Pho and banh mi places. My favorite is still this place in Bellaire, it’s called Banh Cuon Thien Thanh, it’s in the same strip mall as Lee Sandwiches.

Still think I’m not Vietnamese? Born in a refugee camp in Ft Chaffee AK, fluent in Vietnamese, can read, write and speak it.

19. adoo

adoo Member

not only is General a welcher, he also has poor reading comprehension

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  20. Gioan Baotixita

Another ahole brother who cannot accept truth about his own race. Report me to Clutch all you want, I’m just responding to the personal attacks and dropping uncomfortable truths that is all. Whether you can handle the truth or not is your own personal affairs.

I don’t see you contributing anything to Clutch by your avatar. Pot calling kettle African American? Bwahahaha