1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alarming surge’ in anti-Asian violence across US terrifies community members

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Reeko, Feb 20, 2021.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Wait, didn't you say that 'your people' hold animosity towards black people?

I'm really trying to figure out why black people are mentioned in this thread so often. Especially since there has been a surge of anti-black crimes too. Funny how hate crimes surged from 2016-2020, wonder what influenced that...

Also, most of the hate crime offenders are white. Do you need me to pull up the numbers? I think people know by now I'm always ready to pull up the numbers. Tinman literally just pulled up a video stating that too, that most of the offenders are white people. Why didn't you mention that? I mean, I know why, but I wonder what your reply will be.

I'm wondering where you're getting this idea that the Korean community and the black community hates each other, you're part of neither, so don't speak for either.

The Trope of Black-Asian Conflict
    https://www.brookings.edu/blog/how-...-of-anti-asian-violence-dismisses-solidarity/
    Now I'm sure you'll respond with some anecdotal made up story, a snippy comment, maybe a video that is also anecdotal, or whatever...

but people trying to create more of a divide that ain't there, that **** is disgusting...then have the gall to talk about race-baiting. My lord.

@tinman this dude ain't even a Rocket fan, not even a single post in the GARM. I bet he couldn't pass a basic quiz about the rockets...does this man even watch basketball? Probably has no idea the Rockets even play tonight and has 0 idea who Garuba is...probably doesn't even know we have an asian guy on the team...

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I hope everyone here is a Rockets fan
    But we know that’s not the case

I suggest we have a GARM to D and D ratio
    If your ratio is 0 to anything
    Then you can’t post in the D and D

this goes for the left , right and obvious China trolls

JayGoogle likes this.
  3. Gioan Baotixita

Somebody being butthurt about the truth that blacks beat up Asians on a daily basis? Don’t get mad at the messenger for bringing the bad news. If you want to do something to change it then start with accepting reality, you’re not gonna fix this while you’re burying your head in the sand. My people or the Koreans may have animosity towards blacks but I don’t. The blame lays squarely on the Dems trying to destroy a race of people. Destroy the Dems, black people will have a chance to rid the cancer in their community.

If you don’t believe me that there is an animosity between Koreans and blacks, just go ask some of the famous Korean rooftop snipers, they have plenty of war stories to tell you about the 92 riot. Let me clue you in just a little bit why there are hate amongst these groups. Koreans are known for working hard and good entrepreneurs. They opened up small businesses and often in poorer neighborhoods to do business. Blacks think they’re taking advantage of the community, thrown in the language and cultural barriers, then you have a powder keg waiting to explode. It did explode during the Rodney King riots.

When the riots ended in LA, 63 people had been killed, 2,383 had been injured, more than 12,000 had been arrested, and estimates of property damage were over $1 billion. Many Korean businesses had been burned to the grounds, mostly the mom and pop stores that the Koreans poured their hearts and souls into them and trying to make a futures for their families in America. You don’t think there are real animosity if that were to happen to you?

Again, what’s with the white supremacist? An Asian will have a tenfold chance to get bopped upside down the head by a black thug than a KKK. Lol

I lived in TX for more than 10 years, ask me anything about the Rockets during the Dream and Yao eras. I stopped watching the current NBA all together with their shitty product and the way they’re bowing down to the CCP. You assumed a lot dude.

Yeah, citing an article from the Brookings as your source of reference. You have no clues that their biggest donors are the Gates to the tune of half a billion dollars. Bwahahaha

#483 Gioan Baotixita, Dec 3, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
  4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Source?

Source? I literally proved that this wasn't the case, in fact, showed that Koreans more than other Asian groups accept black people. You're not even Korean (and very likely not Vietnamese...) so I have no idea where you get off speaking for them.

We're talking about 2021, those snipers didn't kill anyone, the riots funnily enough brought both communities together because people knew where the anger of those riots came from. Try to prove your point without stories about anything. I'm not interested in stories from a 'Vietnamese' dude. I'm sure you have plenty of stories to tell, write a book about it.

You speaking for a community that isn't yours.

Most of those hate crimes are perpetrated by white people, just speaking facts here. I'm just wondering if you're truly worried about anti-asian victims or more worried about who the perpetrators are. Seems like you're more worried about who the perpetrators are...

Did you make any posts concerning the rise of anti-black crimes too? Curious...

See Reeko called you out but he's not as annoying as I am

You stopped watching the NBA lets say X amount of years ago yet you joined a Rockets forum in 2021 and headed straight to the DnD?

Can you explain why?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

U ever seen this Gioan loser, aka the broke coward generalhate, in the GARM? Ever seen him talk basketball? No. He’s not a Rockets fan. How are u a Rockets fan, but 100% of your posts are in the D&D? You’ve been giving a lot of non-Rockets fans attention lately tho. Not only are they non-fans, they don’t contribute to the site either. Saw u mentioning HardenVolume1 the other day, a Harden only fan who has used “we” when talking about the Brooklyn Nets.

JayGoogle and FranchiseBlade like this.
  6. marky :)

marky :) Member

1:00 min mark. Also stop speaking on behalf of asians when you aren't one.

JayGoogle, FranchiseBlade and adoo like this.
  7. Gioan Baotixita

I’m Vietnamese bro, what are you?

8. Gioan Baotixita

Are you black BTW?

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yep I am.

Can you tell me why you joined this forum and headed straight to the DnD and have 0 posts in the GARM?

It's just odd that someone would join a basketball forum for the politics section.

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  10. marky :)

marky :) Member

Asian.

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  11. VanityHalfBlack

There is already a truce between the two communities. I have real footage:

I’m from Alief

Gioan Baotixita and JayGoogle like this.
  12. Gioan Baotixita

It figures that my initial hunch was correct, you just butthurt I’m telling you the truth about your people. I do have a few posts in the GARM as well as in the boxing thread as I am into boxing. I have lurked in the forum while I was in TX back in the 90s but because of work I never had time to post anything.

What forum that I post in is none your damn business. Is there a fukking rule in here that you have to post in certain forum? I swear...

You’ve said that the Koreans are not even my community, I’m Vietnamese so that makes me Asian just like the Koreans are. And yes, my people have been the crime victims of your people many times over. When I was in Houston, I have been to many funerals of Vietnamese working in their small businesses particularly convenience stores that was robbed and shot dead by blacks.

However; I told you I hold no animosity against black peoples. The real culprit that is destroying the your community and stripping them of their morals by turning out these psychopathic criminals sired by their absentee fathers is the God forsaken Democratic Party.

The party of slavery, segregation, Jim Crow and the KKK, burn this b**** down and your people and my people will live side by side like ebony and turmeric, like the philosopher Rodney King used to say “ Why can’t we all just get along? “.

13. Gioan Baotixita

What kind?

14. Gioan Baotixita

Oh yeah, many of my people residing in Alief. Many Asians who saw Romeo must die mistakenly thought that there is a truce. Those are the ones often got bashed upside down the head by brothers. Lol

15. tinman

Supporting Member

It would take like 20 years to catch up the GARM ratio I have .
    HardenVolume I see that dude on the hoops thread

I went to the Bulls game
    I credit the 99er spirit for this entire winning streak

#495 tinman, Dec 3, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
  16. VanityHalfBlack

Bro, take a chill pill. We all got problems man. Go listen to some music and chillax.

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  17. VanityHalfBlack

I believe you are trolling at this point.

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

u see a Harden only fan on the hoops thread who says “we” when talking about the Nets

Gioan hasn’t talked hoops once…he is a non-Rockets fan who also doesn’t contribute to the site

19. Gioan Baotixita

I’m chilled bro. I’m just responding to his nonsense that’s all. I’m here in sunny paradise that’s called Sarasota, enjoying my beautiful Siesta Key beach and about to head to my boxing gym. Life could not be better.

20. tinman

Supporting Member

You can’t remove fans here who don’t post in the GARM
    I already told you that I think entire section needs to be forced to post in the GARM
    Or deleted
    I don’t care what political view people have
    Plus I notice people tend to not talk about the topics here . This entire place is a 99er playground
    We built this city
    you realize if I could delete posters here who have beef with me then I would nuke them all in a second
    I would delete just for fun too
    But that’s not what it’s about

We should at least change the posting abilities based on contributing status

Gioan Baotixita likes this.