1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Adrian Moore - 6'3 Seventh Grader dunks

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by thaidizzle, Dec 9, 2010.

1. davestrate

davestrate Member

No I'm not a *** if that's what you mean...Also married to a beautiful Puerto Rican wife with my first son due this upcoming January. Not to mention three beautiful dogs (Dalmatian,Weimaraner,German Shorthaired Pointer)

2. davestrate

davestrate Member

Call it what you may, I was simply overstating the fact that not all kids that can dunk at an early age end up washing windows for other people's houses (as some idiot wrote up there somewhere). Nor do they have to be black because Im far from it.

3. RUDYG

RUDYG Member

When I was in 7th grade this kid named jose angel gomez could jump up and grab the net then pull himself up to rim like he just dunked it we would then proceed to throw bballs up to him so let's just say he would dunk 7 bballs in one jump.... All this while being 5"2 or so with boots

4. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

I understand you, idk why people look for ways to attack people..

5. rtsy

rtsy Member

Looks like a young Drexler.

6. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The fact that he's only 11 and dunking is amazing. Most kids in 7th grade are 12 and 13.

7. panamamyers

panamamyers Member
    Supporting Member

Had a kid in my junior high that could dunk as a 7th grader. He was a typical sized 7th grader too(unlike this kid), whatever that would be. Maybe 5'8" or so?
    Unfortunately he left the school and moved away the next year.
    Ended up playing football and high jumping for Milby High School. He then went on to Alcorn State and now plays for the Green Bay Packers.

8. chris5

chris5 Member

Donald Driver?

9. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

Wasn't impressed at all.

10. Hicklander

Hicklander Contributing Member

TJ Ford was one year older then me in junior high and thinking wow that mofo can dunk .. Then he moved to Willowridge ...

11. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you were replying to someone's comment on this thread when they posted it on another website? :confused:

12. YaoforPrez

YaoforPrez Member

14 year old canadian w/ a 39 inch vertical. 1yr older than ur kid but this guy can 360 2handed jam

HIGHLIGHT VIDEO