1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Admiral Schofield- Tenn-wing

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Ratman, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Ratman

Ratman Member

Listed at 6-5 and around 240 schofield is pretty athletic and has a strong build.
    I watched a bit of tennessee and this guy hit clutch 3 after clutch 3 in the sec and ncaa tournament. He had the ability to switch on defense and handle point guards at times. Alot of the 3s he made as a 42% shooter in college were catch and shoot. A perfect fit next to harden and cp3. He is DEADLY from the corner. With gordon being injury prone and us trying to fill the ariza void still this guy is exactly what we need. Tremendous leader and high character guy too. He could be a very late 1st but most mocks have him going in the early 2nd. I dont care what it takes. Trade up and get this guy, i wish we still had our 1st from this year. Heres some highlights from their tourny run-

2. Ratman

Ratman Member

Listen, i know he won’t be lebron but i really see some lebron in this guy’s game. I dont count on him being a star or anything but for a 2nd round pick? Find a way to get him. He will contribute.

3. Ratman

Ratman Member

A couple more dunk highlights mixed in with some background info.

4. lockedin34

lockedin34 Member

Watched a lot of SEC ball this year, as a Razorback fan. Schofield is very very good, perfect for us... if only he was a little taller

5. Buck Turgidson

I said this many, many times already. He may not get drafted, or drafted very high, but he would be a perfect development 3-d wing for the Rox.