1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Adjustment on Yao?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by liu1107, Dec 9, 2005.

Tags:
  1. liu1107

liu1107 Contributing Member

i realize in this game, Yao didn't "wrestle" in the post to ask for ball, like he did in previous games which made him look like a total idiot. By not pushing around with oppenents, he saved a lot stamina, avoid offensive fouls, and avoid some turnovers by forcing the ball to his hand. and still, he got 20 points and pretty effective.
    I think this is the reason he came up with some big plays in 4th quarter, cuz he saved stamina. This is the right way they play Yao.
    Anyway Yao looked good in this game, whole team looked good. ;) ;)

yay..

2. denali_wjl

denali_wjl Member

Well without T-Mac Yao had to do the wrestling thing since
    he'll be doubled all-game long

3. liu1107

liu1107 Contributing Member

yeah.. i guess.

4. macfan

macfan Contributing Member

do you mean energy?

5. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

hats off to Yao...but he should of punished Miller instead of settling for the fadeaways and he had too many swiped balls

6. KeepKenny

KeepKenny Contributing Member

Yao was obviously afraid that any show of force would be an offensive foul. The refs set the tone with that early on. I would complain that Yao should still punish SAR and Miller with physical moves, but sadly, we all know that they would have flopped and gotten the call.