1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Adam Silver trying to nerf James Harden and the little Harden Jr's he has created around the league?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by HardenVolumeOne, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

we really have people that believe that 100% of Harden’s three point attempts are stepbacks…so many clueless people on here

clos4life, YOLO and jordnnnn like this.
  2. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

What I find the most annoying is the abundance of posters who just post things with zero research. They don’t even know if what they are saying is actually accurate and they just post away.

Asian sensation really thought he had a good one there. But it was just more inaccurate Harden trolling as usual.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

Harden haters aren’t the brightest, that’s for sure

it is funny how butthurt and in his feelings he is…hating Harden consumes him

clos4life likes this.
  4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

As long as this is a no-whistle, not an offensive foul or some crap like that.

The one thing the game has needed for 10 years is LESS WHISTLES

5. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Looks like you have a reading comprehension issue. I suggest you re-read the post you were referring to.

The irony....

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

Why do u always embarrass yourself?

dude said Harden shoots 33% from 3 in the playoffs, so he has no business taking stepbacks, except his percentage on actual stepback threes was higher than 33% because 100% of his 3 point attempts are not stepbacks…then his percentage on stepback attempts was posted

not surprised u couldn’t comprehend

get your IQ up before u quote me kid

7. wekko368

wekko368 Member

This is quite amusing. You still don't understand your reading comprehension failure. Part of me wants to explain it to you (because it's starting to get cringe-worthy), but since you're an ass, part of me wants to let you flail around in your own idiocy.

What to do, what to do.....

I shall find a coin to flip.

8. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Yes, which is why it's not a shooting foul, and hasn't been treated as a shooting foul for years.

Ramo$e likes this.
  9. YOLO

YOLO Member

It isn't a shooting foul. The only reason cp3 goes to the line in those situations is because he knows the other team is in the bonus. hes been doing that for years

BeBreezy and Ramo$e like this.
  10. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Harden will be fine. It's not some conspiracy lol. Defenders have to leave room to shoot. I see CP3 and Harden giving them multiple chances to move their hand only after they don't do they punish them. Refs seem to be fine with it because the defender is in the wrong. If they don't want the foul called then move the hand to allow the shooting motion.

11. Reeko

Reeko Member

dumbass kid still doesn’t understand what’s going on

sigh

stop wasting my time scrub

12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Will they stop allowing the run in front of someone and stopping abruptly foul??

Rocket River

13. HardenVolumeOne

but the tweet woj said was that "unatural shooting motions" are leading to more free-throws. Chris Paul had no intention of shooting any of those "shots" when he is actively looking for the defenders arm on the perimeter to go make a "swing through" while they are in the bonus. Lets see if they call these "unnatural shooting motions" on cp3 "turnovers" like they would if trae, luka or harden were doing it. but something tells me the league wont lol

JumpMan likes this.
  14. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Ask nicely and I'll explain your reading comprehension failure.

15. HardenVolumeOne

but thats one of the "unnatural shooting motions" woj is talking about that is leading to more free-throws. The league wants less free-throws. The league are already calling more "side-outs" as it is. What cp3 is doing in that tweet are textbook "unatural shooting motions". Those type of plays woj said on espn yesterday morning will be treated as turnovers. The league is making an effort starting in 2022 to get rid of "unatural shootin motions" whether it be on the drive or on the perimeter and label them as offensive fouls or turnovers. You see while the league is trying to punish harden, their are unintentionally punishing their "babyfaces" as well lol

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

It's not actually what's leading to more free throws. Because it isn't a shooting foul. What's giving him free throws is the fact that the other team is in the bonus. And without a doubt that's a foul. What is lost in all of this is how bad defense is being played.

What the actual problem they're trying to address is lunging forward into defenders contest and calling it a true shot attempt and awarding free throws. Which is a completely separate issue. These are what are actually leading to more free throws.

HardenVolumeOne likes this.
  17. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Chris Paul averaged 2.6 FTs a game. Whatever he's doing to earn extra FTs when his team is in the bonus probably isn't a higher priority, but obviously they should enforce whatever rules they come up with consistently.

HardenVolumeOne likes this.
  18. clos4life

clos4life Member

Facts.

19. HardenVolumeOne

yea i got the point you were trying to make. I was wrong

20. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

imo, that is exactly what this new crackdown is about, as well as leaning sideways or jumping into ppl sideways or backwards. Luka gets ppl on his back, then does a fadeaway into them for shooting fouls. And everyone jumps in front of transition defenders

not sure why this thread is talking about things the rules committee has already addressed. The wording here is different, and obviously something they havent crackdown on before.