1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Adam Silver appoints African American CEO to run the Clippers.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, May 9, 2014.

1. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Why do you even bother with the neanderthals on a basketball BBS, given your (perhaps only self-assumed) advanced level of understanding and analysis?

We are not worthy, bro. I'm trying to just save you the trouble, since I think we are beyond hope of seeing "things how they really are" etc etc.

But I do appreciate your peeling the wool from my sheeple eyes on this one case at least.

1. NBA private business takes Clippers away from Donald Sterling.
    2. Government then partners with NBA, using Clippers as an athletic special force, good at deception (flopping), alley oops, and, given extra training, something useful or dangerous.
    3. ???
    4. Authoritarian police state enshrined, flanked by the Clippers with earbuds and black sweatsuits.

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Is that you Snowden

3. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

silver = 1/2 black?

4. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Um yeah, good bet. I don't think there's enough black billionaires; maybe Oprah.