1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Actress's lesbian orgy for striking writers

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by newplayer, Jan 31, 2008.

1. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

She may not be Helen of Troy, but she's got gorgeous eyes, a great smile and a nice figure. And she's a good actress as well. Yet some of you call her nasty, ugly and butterface? Jeez - the beauty standards on this board are just ridiculous sometimes.

2. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

so many gay men on this site

3. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Just not my type, why is that so hard to understand? :confused: I hate going over this all the time. I don't find Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, or even Roseanne particularly attractive but I bet there is somebody on this board that likes these people.

Basically what you're saying is I have to find her attractive because YOU find certain qualities YOU like in her. Well you're wrong.

4. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Yeah, there's a difference in saying somebody is unappealing to you and straight up calling them ugly.

[​IMG]

I'd like to see some of the models you guys date.

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

6. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

This might be the best post in the history of the internets.

7. Lil Pun

Did I say I date a model? I date somebody that I believe is a beautiful person, inside and out whether you do or not is of no concern to me. So why is it such a concern to you who I find attractive because I do not care who you find attractive just understand I may not find them attractive.

8. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Well I was reacting more to count_dough-ku, but if you don't want peole to question who you find attractive, why do you feel the need to tell people you think somebody is unattractive when the looks of the person are not even the topic at hand?

9. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

I don't find the girlfriend you're dating who I've never once met in my life attractive. She's a dog. WOOF!

10. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Her features are different than the run-of-the-mill face considered beautiful in Hollywood, but I it adds to her allure. I think she is gorgeous and an amazing actress, but that's just my opinion.

11. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's not what I'm saying at all - there's a big difference in "not my type" and calling them ugly (or even unattractive). And I wasn't really responding to you - unless you're also posting under count_dough-ku's account.

12. Lil Pun

Sorry, I thought your response was to me. I responded with that because she is not attractive to me so I would not be inclined to watching this clip.

13. Lil Pun

Fine by me. ;)

14. Lil Pun

I apologize, I thought you were replying to my replies. My bad. :)

15. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Wow...this thread had so much lesbian orgy potential...and it turned into a "feelings" pissing match. I guess I gotta go over to the picture thread for some good t&a.

:D

16. OrangeCountyCA

I would do it once with all of them. Then I would do it again with only the short/cute one. The other two can watch or do it with each other, I don't care.