1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ABOUT UNIFORM THREADS - PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jeff, Jun 23, 2003.

1. ron413

ron413 Member

Most people will know what it is when the logo is revealed. How is that? Will us fanatics recognize it as the Rockets new logo at least?

2. DCballer

DCballer Member

Maybe. It just isn't going to say anything about the Rockets, but you might figure it out. Someone here will figure it out.

3. Band Geek Mobster

They're not going to have a formal revealing in mid July? The logo's just going to be floating around the city(new arena)? Is that what you're saying?

4. DCballer

DCballer Member

Yes, that's what I'm saying. Remember when that mlife came out for at&t, and nobody knew what it was for a while.

5. Parlett316

Parlett316 Member

b& for sassing the admins.

6. Dreamshake

Dreamshake Member

Who you calling a nOObie?

noobie

7. Uprising

Uprising Member

Heh...hopefully this will make the G.A.R.M. forum worth checking out again.

8. RocketForever

RocketForever Member

You talk like an angry 12 years old kid. How on earth could you call the clutch crew a bunch of *****? They are maintaining this site for us FREE. Please dont come back if you dont like it here.

9. DavidS

DavidS Member

Not you!:eek:

But I registered 3 years ago. Not quite 99, though. Like you! :p

#49 DavidS, Jun 24, 2003
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2003
  10. mamojama

mamojama Member

Beware the lurkers. Hahahahahahahah. :cool:

11. RocketGuy3

RocketGuy3 Member

Good LORD!!! You're one hell of a lurker! Four years and only 10 posts??? :eek:

And again on the topic of unis, when was the last time anyone's heard anything "OFFICIAL" about them? I mean, it seems like most of what I've been hearing lately is speculation. Like anything on Rockets.com or something like that? I dunno, maybe I'm just outa the loop... That's why I'm asking.

12. craziaries

craziaries Member

I really enjoy this site. Posters, please don't label it a Regime. Clutch and the rest of the crew have always been open minded good folk. They just have to moderate and make sure Rockets ball is the focus. This is actually the best fan sight there is. If you don't like it there are other websites you can visit. Don't bite the hand that feeds you!

13. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Heh. '99ers rule. :cool:

14. cheshire

cheshire Member

Don't change a thing.

Let's keep it all civilized in the BBS.

Unlike the SacKings forums where everyone is feral and frothing in the mouth.

15. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Member

So I guess it is a strong indication that it will be "Magneta" and Silver?...

I wouldn't have any problem with this! Nice color scheme.

16. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Member

Rockets new logo: "GABBO! GABBO! GABBO!" :D

DCballer seems to know what's up, judging from previous threads. So, I'm taking this as truth. I'll be looking for billboards and such come mid-July. DCballer, you do know what the Bible says we should do to false prophets, right? :)

Btw, that mLife campaign annoyed the bejeezus out of me. I still growl at them every time I see an ad. I'd never use their stupid product because I hated the intro. I hope the Rockets do a better job of it.

17. Dirk_Diggler

Dirk_Diggler Member

Lurking is cool

18. verse

verse Member

DCBaller,

thank you!

i've seen that strategy used very well with nightclubs, as well. it really can create quite a stir if done correctly.

19. MustangPride73

This sorta makes me think that It really might be that odd looking H and R looking logo that was posted on here a while back. B/c if the logo is going to be posted around the city without being recognized that tends to make you think that it wont say Rockets. Of course i could be wrong. That logo was Red and Yellow not Crimson and Silver, so ya never know.

On a side note I edited that logo on paint to make it the Red and Silver and it acually looked alot better.

O well, looking foward to it

20. BradS02

BradS02 Member

Thank GOD the rockets are getting new uni's.... i go to college outside of houston (but born and raised in houston) and i get hell everytime the rockets are on tv because their logo (the big ugly rocket) has teeth...... i really hope that the rockets give yao ming the damn ball next season.... because stevie so called "franchise" obviously cant get it done.... and i think the rockets should refrain from trading away eddie griffin.... we put too much stock in him to give him up only after 2 seasons.... peace